RY is here to help create a world that believes in business. We can't do that without brilliant people.
At RY, we create behaviour-changing, thought-provoking, award-winning work. We do this for industry-leading businesses, from a range of sectors, around the world.
When choosing the people who will help us deliver standout results for our clients, we look for bright sparks who think big. People who are as excited as us about the role businesses can play in shaping the future. And who are as easy to get along with as they are talented. (We don’t compromise one for the other).
We also know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, we’re committed to creating a culture of equal opportunities, with people who have different perspectives, backgrounds and skills.
Think working at RY could work for you? Check out our current opportunities below.
Employee Experience Consultant
We are looking for a versatile and engaging mid-weight consultant to join our Employee Engagement practice. The consultant will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of internal communications and culture change projects for new and existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative team to bring strategy to life. We specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Employee Engagement Consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. Regardless of the audience or challenge, our goal is to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of client projects, including strategic communications, internal campaigns, employee experiences, activation of purpose and values and employee environments, to name a few.
- Working with creative teams to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Supporting the scoping of proposals and projects and managing time spent against projects effectively.
Do you want to help create a world that believes in business? Are you looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic agency, working with some of the world’s biggest brands? Do you naturally combine technical sustainability knowledge with creative flair?
We’re looking for a Sustainability Director to join RY’s consulting team, where you’ll define and grow the reporting aspect of our market-leading sustainability offer. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the Sustainability Leadership Team of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
RY’s sustainability offer plays a critical role in achieving our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’. Through our magic blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking and creative storytelling, our consultants work with clients all around the world to unlock their sustainability challenges. From sustainability reporting and strategy development, to global communications campaigns, we specialise in making the complex simple and creating standout work that has a real impact.
Define and grow RY’s sustainability offer
- RY’s sustainability offer is the fastest-growing part of our business. As part of the Sustainability Leadership Team, you’ll help define and grow the offer, with particular responsibility for our sustainability reporting work.
- Our sustainability work often intersects with other aspects of RY’s offer, including investor engagement, brand, employee experience, digital, film and campaigns. You’ll be well-versed in all aspects of our RY offer, helping to evolve our broader proposition so that deliver exactly what our clients need.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on sustainability and integrated reporting client work, from start to finish. This involves:
- Setting the project ambition and inspiring the client team with the latest sustainability developments and themes
- Understanding reporting stakeholders and audiences, and shaping the report direction accordingly
- Cracking an insight to inform the strategy, theme and creative direction
- Defining the content strategy across multiple reporting channels (on- and off-line), in line with audience needs
- Gathering content, facilitating interviews and managing complex stakeholders
- Partnering with copywriters, critically reviewing content and developing copy where required
- Briefing and collaborating with the creative team
- You’ll advise clients on the most appropriate reporting standards, frameworks and guidelines to use, and ensure alignment throughout the process.
Lead on sustainability reporting and strategy work
- You’ll lead the thinking on sustainability strategy work from start to finish, e.g.: materiality assessments; stakeholder engagement programmes; sustainability goal-setting; strategy development, visual identity and activation; governance and team design.
- You’ll work closely with a team of sustainability consultants, project managers, client managers and creatives, to ensure our work is consistently brilliant, clients are happy, and projects run smoothly, on time and on budget.
- You’ll consult with clients from CEO level and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice and legal requirements.
- You’ll lead proposal and pitches, working with teams of consultants, client managers, creatives and business development partners to win work with new clients and grow existing accounts.
Pitch to win, and raise our profile
- Naturally curious and entrepreneurial, you’ll proactively come up with inspiring ideas and develop content for thought leadership and marketing material.
- You’ll draw upon your extensive network, building relationships and speaking at events to champion our thinking.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. As an Account Director (Client Director), you will be responsible for ensuring that our best efforts are geared towards supporting to build a successful business and meet commercial targets by growing clients in a sustainable and mutually beneficial way. You will be a lead voice amongst senior strategists and creatives, managing a variety of clients and large scale accounts across varying offerings. At RY, we win awards for our creativity and execution, as well as for our ingenious, results-driven thinking. We are recognised for our partnerships, industry insight and ability to find the right solution for the challenge. Client Services is integral in making this happen, and our aim is to be awardwinning in our own right.
- Be the go-to person for understanding your client’s world, their sector, challenges, opportunities.
- You’ll be a trusted voice of your clients, you spearhead the relationship and ensure your account teams and clients are well informed, connected and working to the same goal. You are an expert in facilitating your account teams in this, to add value.
- Lead pitches calmly and proactively (as in direct process not necessarily the lead voice in the pitch itself).
- Own the client brief, challenging what the client wants vs what they need.
- Working on large scale accounts confidently, demonstrating application of learnings easily. Either owning them or working as part of a team and supporting your senior Client Management team.
- You’ll be integral to enabling and supporting your account teams to get to the right solutions.
We're on the lookout for a new Back-end Developer to join our growing team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. Our tech team is an expanding group of multi-skilled professionals. Their interest lies in all things technology, from systems design, implementation, open source community membership, interactive web applications.
The key role of the Back-end Developer is to provide support to Senior and Lead Developers in developing projects in Umbraco and/or Kentico ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible. As well as working on new builds, sites and campaigns, the Back-end Developer will also work on business as usual and maintenance on existing client sites.
- Hands on development & delivery of projects
- Collaborating with fellow developers to help the team architect and deliver high quality & best-practice code
- Collaborate with other disciplines to aid in scoping, estimation and prototyping
- Performance optimisation and quality assurance
- Help improvement of our automation and testing processes
- Improvement and support of our internal tooling, as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Maintaining and modernising DevOps and infrastructure (including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SQL Server, and virtual machines)
- Helping to write lean concise documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- Keeping stakeholders informed, and manage expectations proactively
- Support, maintenance, and evolution of projects after their initial launch
Radley Yeldar’s Film team is among the top of our class. We are a highly experienced team of creative film producers and motion designers who produce powerful, engaging and memorable film. We’re part of an integrated agency with extensive expertise in sustainability, brand engagement and digital development. Regardless of the project, we draw upon this interdisciplinary expertise to deliver a truly joined-up approach to our film work.
Our films, both interactive and traditional, inform, engage and inspire employees, suppliers, customers, consumers, investors, NGOs, governments and many other audiences
Our ambitious and creative film production is recognised in the industry; we are EVCOM’s 2018 Production Agency of the Year and regularly feature in Televisual Magazine’s Top 5 UK Corporate Film Producers. We’re consistent winners of awards in London, New York and Cannes. Many of the films we produce are deemed to be of historic, social and economic significance to the nation and are stored in the BFI’s National Film Archives.
About the role
Producers at RY deliver outstanding moving image projects in both animation and live-action. Producers are capable of working independently, managing high quality client relationships and projects from conception to delivery, and agreeing financial parameters across a number of styles, genres and platforms. In addition, Producers are responsible for developing and delivering proposals and pitches, as well as working as part of a larger team on more complex projects.
- Taking and exploring briefs in a constructive and positive way. and leading the development, preparation and delivery of creative MI proposals and pitches.
- Creating direction and managing all aspects of production across a number of projects at once, on time, on budget and to the highest possible standards.
- Working together with the wider business to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Ensuring the timely and orderly administration of your projects and feeding into the wider departmental reporting.
- Being an ambassador of the Moving Image offering by offering colleagues and clients the very highest levels of advice, insight and service possible.
We’re looking for an imaginative, driven Designer to join our Investor Engagement creative team. This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
You will be integral to the design team delivering standout creative for a diverse and exciting range of clients. Responding to client briefs with expertise and original ideas that help influence and connect. Working within brands, across multiple disciplines; including corporate reporting, employee engagement and digital communications, the role will incorporate both ideas and execution.
- Hands-on implementation of projects assigned to them. Produces creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connect with the audience.
- Participates in creative meetings suggesting original and interesting solutions.
- Supports colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate brave work.
- Accompanies Senior Designer/Design Director to client meetings as and when required. Asking relevant questions which help define and broaden the brief.
Sustainability Reporting Consultant
We are looking for a Consultant to join our market-leading sustainability offer. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s sustainability consultants offer strategic and advisory services for clients all over the world to help unlock their sustainability ambitions. They specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, our sustainability consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. From developing sustainability strategies and behaviour change campaigns to sustainability and integrated reporting, we always aim to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering quality work every time.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on allocated client work with a focus on sustainability and integrated reporting projects. This includes developing recommendations, delivering creative content strategies and setting the direction for the reporting suite alongside our creative, copywriting and client service teams for both print and digital.
- You’ll also be leading on sustainability strategy projects including materiality assessments through to strategy design and implementation.
- You’ll advise clients on the key trends, regulations, frameworks and best practices that are shaping the sustainability landscape.
- You’ll be a key contributor to pitches, marketing content and collateral, writing white papers, research projects, articles and social content, and attending events.
- -You’ll set the direction for and employ a range of problem-solving approaches, including insight development (qual & quant), desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.