RY is here to help create a world that believes in business. We can't do that without brilliant people.
At RY, we create behaviour-changing, thought-provoking, award-winning work. We do this for industry-leading businesses, from a range of sectors, around the world.
When choosing the people who will help us deliver standout results for our clients, we look for bright sparks who think big. People who are as excited as us about the role businesses can play in shaping the future. And who are as easy to get along with as they are talented. (We don’t compromise one for the other).
We also know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, we’re committed to creating a culture of equal opportunities, with people who have different perspectives, backgrounds and skills.
Think working at RY could work for you? Check out our current opportunities below.
Senior Marketing Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re really ambitious and aim to be the ‘best place to work, where the best work gets done’. So, we’re not just proud of the work we produce and the results we achieve for our clients, we’re also proud of our people and our culture.
We are looking for a new Senior Marketing Manager to join the team. Someone who gets thought leadership, PR, social, awards and events. Someone who can use this knowledge to guide our internal teams and help us say the right things to the right people. Someone who can use their skills to promote our agency to deliver genuine business growth.
Working with the Marketing and Business Development Director – and the PR Manager and Junior Marketing Manager as direct reports - you will be responsible for setting the strategy, managing the budget, delivering the activity and measuring the results to prove its value.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Director in the creation and delivery of thought leadership, credentials, brand positioning, visual identify, ry.com, social media, reporting and pitch material.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key influencers and stakeholders including colleagues, press, clients and marketing suppliers to develop partnerships that support the marketing strategy.
- Helping to design events that promote our services as well as project managing the entire process from concept through to the actual events, as well as ensuring the appropriate follow up and reporting is carried out.
- Overseeing the delivery of our awards calendar and programme ensuring that industry award entries are to a high standard and deadlines are met.
- Making sure our team is aware of all speaking opportunities, managing all arrangements and marketing associated with the engagements.
- Working with our in-house PR Manager to develop and deliver a positive external profile of our work and our talent in trade, vertical and national press.
Senior UX Designer
Our digital creative team champion user centric research and insights, architect standout digital experiences and optimise user interfaces. They help our clients create B2B websites, as well as digital tools and delivering on-going site enhancements.
The Senior UX Designer will be the spokesperson for RY’s user experience offering. You’ll plan, manage and carry out all UX and user research activities and be able to provide in depth consultancy to our clients. The Senior UX Designer's role is to ensure that the 'user experience' is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You'll work collaboratively with other members of the digital team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
- Provide high value User Experience and User Research consultancy to our clients.
- Plan, manage and carry out all UX, Information Architecture and User research activities.
- Plan and prioritise all digital discipline sales activities, including pitches and presentations to clients.
- Deliver sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes and setting the benchmark with all UX documentation for the rest of the team to follow.
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives.
- Work directly with the wider integrated RY team to use, manage, update and maintain UX knowledge and approach to best practice UX communication.
- Running workshops for clients and internal stakeholders confidently.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic Junior Designer with a genuine passion for crafting ingenious ideas. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, build RY's profile and create more groundbreaking work.
- Hands on implementation of creative projects. Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- You’ll collaborate with other creatives, strategists and clients – and you’ll enjoy helping others do brilliant work.
- You'll support colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications to help originate brave work.
- You'll actively participate in brainstorming sessions, help tackle tough challenges and solve problems with creativity.
- You’re bold and original. You ask questions and push boundaries and you can articulate your ideas with the rest of the team.
We're on the lookout for a new Back-end Developer to join our growing team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. Our tech team is an expanding group of multi-skilled professionals. Their interest lies in all things technology, from systems design, implementation, open source community membership, interactive web applications.
The key role of the Back-end Developer is to provide support to Senior and Lead Developers in developing projects in Umbraco and/or Kentico ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible. As well as working on new builds, sites and campaigns, the Back-end Developer will also work on business as usual and maintenance on existing client sites.
- Hands on development and delivery of projects.
- Collaborating with fellow developers to help the team architect and deliver high quality & best-practice code.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to aid in scoping, estimation and prototyping.
- Performance optimisation and quality assurance.
- Help improvement of our automation and testing processes.
- Improvement and support of our internal tooling, as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes.
- Maintaining and modernising DevOps and infrastructure (including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SQL Server, and virtual machines).
- Helping to write lean concise documentation, including functional and technical specifications.
- Keeping stakeholders informed, and manage expectations proactively.
- Support, maintenance, and evolution of projects after their initial launch.
Sustainability Programme Manager
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager or Senior Programme Manager to join our Sustainability team at RY. This is a unique opportunity to join our independent and entrepreneurial creative agency during an exciting time of change; we are in a process of implementing a purpose-led business model and evolving our sustainability approach. With an increasingly growing client portfolio across strategy, materiality, reporting and engagement work with a growing global focus on climate, it's never been a more exciting time to join our sustainability team.
As a Sustainability (Senior) Programme Manager, you are an expert in planning, managing and implementing complex programmes and workstreams in an ambiguous environment, whilst building positive team cultures, facilitating communication, and managing the quality and profitability of our work to the highest standards.
We are here to create a meaningful impact in our clients’ and their audiences’ worlds through strategic and creative partnerships, often related to sustainability storytelling and reporting. Your role is pivotal in the success of this impact.
- Creating detailed programme and workstream plans, managing daily and weekly arrangements and pre-emptying upcoming requirements.
- Collaborating with programme co-leads on briefing and scoping.
- Assessing client, team, methodology, timing, budget and quality related risks. Identifying and implementing smart solutions.
- Managing and reporting overall programme status.
- Planning and managing resourcing; resolving any resource and priority related conflicts.
- Clarifying and managing client expectations and factoring into planning, ensuring alignment between RY, the client and potential partners throughout the programme.
- Defining and managing programme governance, ensuring all deliverables meet our standards and client expectations.
Employee Experience Consultant
We are looking for a versatile and engaging mid-weight consultant to join our Employee Engagement practice. The consultant will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of internal communications and culture change projects for new and existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative team to bring strategy to life. We specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Employee Engagement Consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. Regardless of the audience or challenge, our goal is to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of client projects, including strategic communications, internal campaigns, employee experiences, activation of purpose and values and employee environments, to name a few.
- Working with creative teams to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Supporting the scoping of proposals and projects and managing time spent against projects effectively.
Do you want to help create a world that believes in business? Are you looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic agency, working with some of the world’s biggest brands? Do you naturally combine technical sustainability knowledge with creative flair?
We’re looking for a Sustainability Director to join RY’s consulting team, where you’ll define and grow the reporting aspect of our market-leading sustainability offer. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the Sustainability Leadership Team of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
RY’s sustainability offer plays a critical role in achieving our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’. Through our magic blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking and creative storytelling, our consultants work with clients all around the world to unlock their sustainability challenges. From sustainability reporting and strategy development, to global communications campaigns, we specialise in making the complex simple and creating standout work that has a real impact.
Define and grow RY’s sustainability offer
- RY’s sustainability offer is the fastest-growing part of our business. As part of the Sustainability Leadership Team, you’ll help define and grow the offer, with particular responsibility for our sustainability reporting work.
- Our sustainability work often intersects with other aspects of RY’s offer, including investor engagement, brand, employee experience, digital, film and campaigns. You’ll be well-versed in all aspects of our RY offer, helping to evolve our broader proposition so that deliver exactly what our clients need.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on sustainability and integrated reporting client work, from start to finish. This involves:
- Setting the project ambition and inspiring the client team with the latest sustainability developments and themes
- Understanding reporting stakeholders and audiences, and shaping the report direction accordingly
- Cracking an insight to inform the strategy, theme and creative direction
- Defining the content strategy across multiple reporting channels (on- and off-line), in line with audience needs
- Gathering content, facilitating interviews and managing complex stakeholders
- Partnering with copywriters, critically reviewing content and developing copy where required
- Briefing and collaborating with the creative team
- You’ll advise clients on the most appropriate reporting standards, frameworks and guidelines to use, and ensure alignment throughout the process.
Lead on sustainability reporting and strategy work
- You’ll lead the thinking on sustainability strategy work from start to finish, e.g.: materiality assessments; stakeholder engagement programmes; sustainability goal-setting; strategy development, visual identity and activation; governance and team design.
- You’ll work closely with a team of sustainability consultants, project managers, client managers and creatives, to ensure our work is consistently brilliant, clients are happy, and projects run smoothly, on time and on budget.
- You’ll consult with clients from CEO level and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice and legal requirements.
- You’ll lead proposal and pitches, working with teams of consultants, client managers, creatives and business development partners to win work with new clients and grow existing accounts.
Pitch to win, and raise our profile
- Naturally curious and entrepreneurial, you’ll proactively come up with inspiring ideas and develop content for thought leadership and marketing material.
- You’ll draw upon your extensive network, building relationships and speaking at events to champion our thinking.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. As an Account Director (Client Director), you will be responsible for ensuring that our best efforts are geared towards supporting to build a successful business and meet commercial targets by growing clients in a sustainable and mutually beneficial way. You will be a lead voice amongst senior strategists and creatives, managing a variety of clients and large scale accounts across varying offerings. At RY, we win awards for our creativity and execution, as well as for our ingenious, results-driven thinking. We are recognised for our partnerships, industry insight and ability to find the right solution for the challenge. Client Services is integral in making this happen, and our aim is to be awardwinning in our own right.
- Be the go-to person for understanding your client’s world, their sector, challenges, opportunities.
- You’ll be a trusted voice of your clients, you spearhead the relationship and ensure your account teams and clients are well informed, connected and working to the same goal. You are an expert in facilitating your account teams in this, to add value.
- Lead pitches calmly and proactively (as in direct process not necessarily the lead voice in the pitch itself).
- Own the client brief, challenging what the client wants vs what they need.
- Working on large scale accounts confidently, demonstrating application of learnings easily. Either owning them or working as part of a team and supporting your senior Client Management team.
- You’ll be integral to enabling and supporting your account teams to get to the right solutions.