RY is here to help create a world that believes in business. We can't do that without brilliant people.
At RY, we create behaviour-changing, thought-provoking, award-winning work. We do this for industry-leading businesses, from a range of sectors, around the world.
When choosing the people who will help us deliver standout results for our clients, we look for bright sparks who think big. People who are as excited as us about the role businesses can play in shaping the future. And who are as easy to get along with as they are talented. (We don’t compromise one for the other).
We also know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, we’re committed to creating a culture of equal opportunities, with people who have different perspectives, backgrounds and skills.
Think working at RY could work for you? Check out our current opportunities below.
We’re looking for an imaginative, driven Designer to join our Investor Engagement creative team. This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
You will be integral to the design team delivering standout creative for a diverse and exciting range of clients. Responding to client briefs with expertise and original ideas that help influence and connect. Working within brands, across multiple disciplines; including corporate reporting, employee engagement and digital communications, the role will incorporate both ideas and execution.
- Hands-on implementation of projects assigned to them. Produces creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connect with the audience.
- Participates in creative meetings suggesting original and interesting solutions.
- Supports colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate brave work.
- Accompanies Senior Designer/Design Director to client meetings as and when required. Asking relevant questions which help define and broaden the brief.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award winning agency in the heart of Shoreditch. The Technical team at RY is an expanding group of multi-skilled professionals. Their interest lies in all things tech, from systems design, implementation, open source community membership, interactive web applications and moving into the Internet of things. Their goal is to supply our consultancy team with stable appropriate technologies to push our clients through the digital age. Working closely with the design and UX departments, they’re at the heart of RY’s digital offer. This role is important for ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible.
- Guide and advise colleagues (e.g. IAs, Consultants and PMs) on what the most optimal and pragmatic solutions are for specific client challenges.
- Build solutions for a range of browsers (desktop and mobile), ensuring they follow W3C accessibility standards.
- Use up to date front-end development techniques to ensure industry best practices are followed.
- Build semantic and readable HTML templates to be integrated with ASP.NET Razor files, typically into Umbraco templates.
- Develop robust code which takes performance, scalability and extensibility into consideration.
- Functional and technical specifications – ensure an accurate translation of project requirements into functional and technical specifications and accurately deliver against these. Give detailed briefs to colleagues to ensure the seamless handover of opportunities, work and knowledge.
- Bring ideas and views on current and emerging trends and implement where appropriate. Understand where we could go from a technology standpoint versus where we should go.
- Work on multiple projects, for a variety of clients at one time. Manage workload, prioritise well and produce work to a high standard, even when under pressure. Ensure you are punctual, reliable and meet deadlines.
We’re looking for an Analyst to support our market-leading sustainability consultancy, in particular, our sustainability strategy and reporting offer. This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
Analysts lift our understanding of the challenges our clients face from average to excellent. You will identify key trends, conduct primary research to identify insights, conduct in-depth reviews to present recommendations, shape clients’ content strategies, and ensure alignment to key reporting frameworks, such as GRI.
- You’ll work with clients and consultants to define the brief. A good brief brings clarity to the task, the client’s needs and helps to define the research criteria to cover.
- You’ll define the scope of the project, including how the research will be conducted and which sources to use. It’s the Analyst’s responsibility to make sure the scope is neither too wide nor too narrow and to always work within the client’s budget and brief.
- You’ll lead primary research assignments using a variety of methods, including document analysis, online tools such as Factiva and Pulsar, surveys, case studies, focus groups and interviews (face-to-face, telephone and/or online) as well as conducting desk research when required.
- You’ll commission researchers and 3rd party suppliers to provide market research.
- An expert at analysing and interpreting data, you’ll identify patterns and unlock solutions. You’ll also advising how best to turn the research into useful insights that shape our recommendations.
- You’ll deliver research findings in a format that best fits the task, generally either a written report or presentation. And you’ll make sure the information is easy to follow, informative and with a clear link to the point of view, using RY templates and following our signature style.
Sustainability Reporting and Strategy
- Working with more senior consultants, you’ll dive into client-facing work, including sustainability and integrated reports, and sustainability strategy.
- In the reporting space, this work will involve:
- Understanding reporting stakeholders and audiences, and shaping the report development accordingly.
- Helping to shape the channel and content strategy (on and offline), theme and messaging, and strategic direction of reporting projects.
- Sharing reporting best practice.
- Reviewing report content and providing recommendations.
- Liaising with the copywriters and creative teams to bring the report to life.
- Making sure the report meets the requirements of the client’s chosen standards or frameworks.
- In the strategy space, this work will involve:
- Developing meaningful materiality assessments
- Shaping and delivering stakeholder engagement
- Setting effective goals and targets
- Shaping sustainability strategies, including their identity and activation.
Freelance / FTC Sustainability Project Manager (6 month contract)
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Sustainability team here at RY, on a 6-month contract. The role will focus on the delivery of sustainability strategy and reporting. This is a great opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns, and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands
- Managing triage, including assessing feasibility, risk, team, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables before the work starts on any project.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
Managing the commercials:
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Managing project status throughout the project lifecycle, including leading 40/80 reviews.
- Working with the Workflow team, and in line with company workflow practices, agree and assign the RY team required to deliver against the brief.
- Developing a crystal-clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
Employee Experience Communications Manager
We are looking for a versatile and engaging mid-weight consultant to join our Employee Engagement practice. The consultant will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of internal communications and culture change projects for new and existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative team to bring strategy to life. We specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Employee Engagement Consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. Regardless of the audience or challenge, our goal is to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of client projects, including strategic communications, internal campaigns, employee experiences, activation of purpose and values and employee environments, to name a few.
- Working with creative teams to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Supporting the scoping of proposals and projects and managing time spent against projects effectively.
Mid-weight 3D Motion Designer
Radley Yeldar’s Film team is among the top of our class. We are a highly experienced team of creative film producers and motion designers who produce powerful, engaging and memorable film. We’re part of an integrated agency with extensive expertise in sustainability, brand engagement and digital development. Regardless of the project, we draw upon this interdisciplinary expertise to deliver a truly joined-up approach to our film work.
The Mid Weight Motion designer will deliver creatively brilliant motion design and animation projects across a wide variety of platforms. They will provide assistance and support to the Motion Design Director in the delivery of projects from concept to completion, as well as inspiration and technical advice to our growing Film and Animation offer, of which motion design is a significant part.
- Design and deliver consistently great 2D and 3D motion design and animation.
- To provide the Film team with a great set of hands-on design, illustration and typographic skills and conceptual flare, with the ability to deliver a wide range of visual styles.
- To work as part of a team to explore briefs / generate ideas in a constructive and positive way.
- Assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and motion tests.
- To work closely with creative teams to deliver creative programmes or projects as a team member, but also with initiative and autonomy to carry a project forward.
- Work on several projects at once, working with other members of the RY team and specialist partners and freelance staff.
- To encourage and support other members of the RY team in their understanding and use of motion design / animation and to work with them as appropriate.
- To collaborate with other designers / animators, as well as the Producers.
- Keep up to date with latest visual trends and developments across the motion design / animation spectrum.