RY is here to help create a world that believes in business. We can't do that without brilliant people.
At RY, we create behaviour-changing, thought-provoking, award-winning work. We do this for industry-leading businesses, from a range of sectors, around the world.
When choosing the people who will help us deliver standout results for our clients, we look for bright sparks who think big. People who are as excited as us about the role businesses can play in shaping the future. And who are as easy to get along with as they are talented. (We don’t compromise one for the other).
We also know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, we’re committed to creating a culture of equal opportunities, with people who have different perspectives, backgrounds and skills.
Think working at RY could work for you? Check out our current opportunities below.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our market-leading sustainability offer. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s sustainability consultants offer strategic and advisory services for clients all over the world to help unlock their sustainability ambitions. They specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, our sustainability consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. From developing sustainability strategies and behaviour change campaigns to sustainability and integrated reporting, we always aim to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering quality work every time.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on allocated client work with a focus on sustainability and integrated reporting projects. This includes developing recommendations, delivering creative content strategies and setting the direction for the reporting suite alongside our creative, copywriting and client service teams for both print and digital.
- You’ll also be leading on sustainability strategy projects including materiality assessments through to strategy design and implementation.
- You’ll advise clients on the key trends, regulations, frameworks and best practices that are shaping the sustainability landscape.
- You’ll be a key contributor to pitches, marketing content and collateral, writing white papers, research projects, articles and social content, and attending events.
- You’ll set the direction for and employ a range of problem-solving approaches, including insight development (qual & quant), desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.
Business Development Executive
Our business development team are responsible for driving growth for RY. They have the skills to take our business objectives and strategy and translate that into new revenue.
They map prospective clients, identifying where there may be appetite for our services and the budget to procure them. They engage intelligently to ensure we are an agency of choice for our prospects, then working with our strategy and client services teams to win pitch opportunities. We're looking for a Business Development Executive to be the growth partner for one of RY’s offer areas, generating a pipeline of opportunities and helping the business develop these into client relationships.
- Ensure opportunities are in-line with company growth goals and qualified against RY’s strategic, commercial and operational requirements.
- Ensure that we can articulate why a prospect should choose RY, rather than one of its competitor set.
- Help instill a best practice approach to new business within RY.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our integrated approach and breadth of offer, articulating that in a clear and compelling way.
- Research and assess new opportunities to promote RY services, such as conferences, exhibitions and networking events which we can attend to promote RY.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our Birmingham Office, in the heart of The Jewellery Quarter. RY Birmingham have a variety of exciting clients from large multinationals, FTSE 100’s to AIM listed companies, spanning a number of sectors, who we deliver print and online projects for. The Birmingham team provide a more tailored and agile approach focused on clients’ needs and have the flexibility to adapt to the clients many challenges and varying requests. As a senior designer, you’ll be comfortable pitching and presenting, you’ll love collaborating with other Designers and Project Managers and enjoy working across print (literature) and marketing communications.
- Designing and producing brilliant work that includes Corporate Communications and Annual Reports.
- Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- Participate in brainstorming and concept generation workshops.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the project life cycle to originate great work.