Filmed at the one year anniversary of the UK COVID lockdown, Dan Marsh, Director of Brand and Sharn Kleiss, Employee Experience Lead, reflect on what’s changed for communications over the last year, and how we can take fear and uncertainty and turn it into authenticity, empathy and trust via effective communications.
Watch it below to discover:
- How fear has affected businesses and individuals, and the outlook for recovery
- The impact of of uncertainty on communication and recall
- How to think fast and slow to communicate authentically
- Why Zoom calls are so exhausting
- How to create trust through verbal and non-verbal rapport on video calls