If your workforce is mostly office-based, chances are you’ve all been working remotely for the last few months. It’s probably been a headache.
Now of course, there’s the prospect of the lockdown lifting-up. You’re most likely starting to wrestle with schedules, one-way systems and sanitiser procurement. But should we think again before we rush open-armed to the old ways of working?
On the whole, employees have risen to the working from home challenge. Most businesses have discovered new, more productive ways of working, and employees have found themselves enjoying new habits. There’s an opportunity to keep what’s worked, and throw-out received wisdoms that simply aren’t relevant any more. Get it right, and your organisation could become more inclusive, agile and innovative. You’ll likely see better recruitment and retention rates, too.
Flick through this short paper for:
- Five home truths about the future of work that have been revealed since lockdown began
- An overview of the ‘build back better’ methodology and how it can help your business as it ‘returns to normal’
- The importance of involving employees in reshaping how you work – and how to do it
- Tips and tools for the road ahead
You may also be interested to read:
- A detailed look at how to lead through the crisis lifecycle
- From wayfinding and safety communications to code of conduct materials: how RY can help you ‘return to work’ safely
- User generated film offers a great way to communicate with employees right now. Here are the secrets to getting it right