It's been a hell of a year for all of us at RY.
As we reflect on all our accomplishments in 2018, a few highlights come to mind…
- It’s truly been a standout year for awards; we’ve added a total of 24 trophies recognising the work we've done this year to our cabinet - the most we’ve won in years and across more parts of the business than ever!
- We delivered the best corporate website according to the Bowen & Craggs Index. GSK.com came in 1st place, three years ahead of their goal
- Our film team came in 3rd on Televisual’s Corporate Top 50 Production Companies and was named EVCOM’s Production Agency of the Year
- We ranked 3rd in B2B Marketing's Benchmarking Report for International B2B MarComms Agency, as well as 6th for UK B2B MarComms Agency
- We're proud of our 6th place on Design Week’s Top 100 – that’s two jumps up from last year!
- We’ve hosted seven successful events at RY this year, welcoming clients and prospects alike to tackle subjects like visualising sustainability and creative justice for diversity & inclusion.
- We've contributed to publications such as HR Director, Marketing Week, Sustainable Brands and B2B Marketing Magazine, discussed the biggest issues in our industry today on panels and podcasts with organisations such as The Drum and ICSA
- We've welcomed 42 new hires into the business
- No fewer than 18 new clients have been added to our roster in 2018 and more retained
- RY delivered 578 standout and innovative client projects, including:
- Working with WRAP to deliver a nationwide campaign for Recycling Week
- Debuting poignant work for ViiV Healthcare at AIDS’18
- Launching the 6th Reporting matters in Singapore in partnership with WBCSD and in front of global business leaders; and
- Bringing Capita’s heritage and purpose to life by designing a brand new workspace for them
All this and more has set us up quite nicely for the next year ahead, so thank you to everyone that has made all of this possible!
Here’s to a well deserved restful holiday season and a very Happy New Year - we’ll see you soon in 2019.