Time for a new challenge at an award-winning creative communications consultancy, based in the heart of Shoreditch? We're looking for energetic and enthusiastic Project Managers to join our busy Stakeholder Engagement team.
At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist reporting consultants, brand and digital strategists, creatives, filmmakers, UX designers, developers, employee engagement experts and sustainability gurus. Project management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
We're on the lookout for a Project Manager who is keen to join our team and to develop in their project management career, while helping to ensure that all projects are delivered brilliantly and consistently, on brief, on time and on budget.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the delivery of small to medium sized projects, from scoping and estimation, to initiation, through to production, QA and wash up
- Ensuring RY processes are followed and that projects are run on time, on budget and delivered with a crystal clear understanding of the brief
- Building trusted relationships and managing expectations with clients, dealing with day-to-day requests and consistently delivering excellent service
- Writing Statements of Work and defining the assumptions, dependencies and deliverables within these, managing and documenting any changes as required
- Understanding the commercial parameters agreed for each project and ensuring the project is delivered against them
- Mitigating against risks and tracking issues, escalating concerns to client management colleagues and senior-level project management before they become critical
- Maintaining robust project financial governance – ensuring that payment plans, billing, POs and client financial information are accurate and completed on time
- Building strong team relationships within the PM team and across RY, ensuring all members of the project teams know their role and what is expected of them
- Leading project-related meetings, including reviews, statuses and wash-ups
- Producing regular reconciliations and status reports to the client
- Ensuring timesheets and resourcing are accurate and actively managed, including resolving day-to-day issues
- Previous project management experience, ideally gained within a creative or design agency
- Experience of working within stakeholder engagement and annual report production
- Experience of work management platforms, such as Wdesk and CtrlPrint, would be advantageous
- A well organised and a logical thinker
- An enthusiastic team player who relishes developing good working relationships with colleagues across different areas of the business
- An exceptional eye for detail, proactively flagging mistakes or when work goes off-brief
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An excellent listener and interpreter of what is being said in meetings
- Some experience/knowledge of sustainability and digital will be beneficial
- Bright, ambitious, and looking to progress in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- A good balance of IQ and EQ, someone who is believable and a ‘safe pair of hands’
- Bring energy and determination to every task
- A nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency, with limitless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most innovative and interesting companies.
What’s more, you’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the office.