This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re really ambitious and proud, not just of the work we produce and the results we achieve (although they’re pretty good) but also of our people and our culture.
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager to join the team. Someone who gets thought leadership, PR, social, awards and events. Someone who can use this knowledge to guide our internal teams and help us say the right things to the right people. Someone who can use their skills to promote our agency to deliver genuine business growth.
Working with the Marketing and Business Development Director and the Junior Marketing and Business Development Consultant, you'll be responsible for setting the strategy, delivering the activity, measuring the results and managing the budget.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Director in the creation and delivery of thought leadership, social media, events, PR and more.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key influencers and stakeholders including colleagues, partners, clients and prospects.
- Leading on social and RY.com, identifying the best content to showcase our services and bringing that to life in the most compelling way.
- Helping to design events that promote our services as well as project managing the entire process from concept through to the actual events, as well as ensuring the appropriate follow up and reporting is carried out.
- Overseeing the delivery of our awards calendar and programme ensuring that industry award entries are to a high standard and deadlines are met.
- Making sure our team is aware of all speaking opportunities, managing all arrangements and marketing associated with the engagements.
- Delivering a positive external profile of our work and our talent in trade, vertical and national press.
- You'll have previous marketing experience within an agency environment.
- You’re a passionate communicator, with a strategic business brain and a desire to get stuck in and deliver a first-class marketing programme.
- A self-starter; someone that won’t wait to be told what to do but will approach everything with positivity and enthusiasm
- Able to provide strong strategic marketing guidance to our internal audiences.
- Excellent approach to taking requirements, asks the right questions at the right time and quickly comes to grips with what’s needed. Makes stakeholders feel confident that what they need is understood.
- You'll have plenty of experience working on simultaneous projects and does so exceptionally without letting the quality of any project suffer. Raises issues early before they become too problematic.