We are looking for a versatile and enthusiastic Brand Strategist (Consultant) to join our Brand team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent agency in the heart of Shoreditch. Working together with colleagues from across the business, our brand consultants help to advise companies across the UK and the world, from blue chip multinationals to high-street icons to leading NGOs, on how to effectively communicate with their audiences and build standout brands.
The Brand Consultant might have previous experience in a variety of sectors, but will be a subject specialist within our Brand offer. This role would suit a strategist or consultant with a couple of year’s experience looking to broaden their horizons and take on new challenges. Or an experienced junior strategist, researcher or analyst looking for the next step in their career, eager to progress to a more strategic, consulting role.
- Delivering and supporting on the strategic thinking on client work. Understanding of how to apply a variety of research insights to the client challenge. Ability to lead on smaller engagements, with the support of senior team members.
- Redefining client briefs or challenges. Establishing the core problem and defining a core idea, strategy or story, and framing it around that context to connect more effectively with their specific audiences. Articulating all work through clear and easy-to-follow documents, reports and presentations.
- Contributing to case studies, marketing content, and collateral as needed, which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Contributing content for growing new business, pitches, including providing support, content or research that helps to underpins the core idea, and presenting in pitches when appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, trends and technologies and responding to the opportunities and risk they create.
- An analytical thinker, you’re able to spot the trend or pattern that helps unlock the client solution. Intelligent but ego-free.
- Always curious to find out what, why and how – you’re excellent at asking probing questions to get to the heart of what people are saying and you leave no stone unturned.
- Passionate and clear communicator, you can talk, write and present your ideas with confidence.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail. You go the extra mile to ensure your work is always robust and coherent, and aims for the wow factor.
- Brings energy and determination to every task, happy to ‘muck in’. You’re personable and people love working with you.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in a buzzing consultancy team, working on projects that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you. RY offers a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in our Shoreditch office.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now