Radley Yeldar is an award-winning, independent, London and Birmingham-based creative consultancy helping to create a world that believes in business.
We work across a service offer encompassing Brand, Campaigns, Digital Experience, Stakeholder Engagement, Employee Experience, Sustainability and Film.
Our ambition at Radley Yeldar is to have a world-class client service offering. To do this, we need to develop genuine long-term relationships by building a deep and lasting understanding of the client’s world, their business and their needs. We need to be proactive partners, there to help them become more successful and more trusted.
We’re looking for a Client Director to take responsibility for driving client’s growth across both Stakeholder Engagement (SE) and Brand Engagement (BE) through strong client partnership and world-class project delivery. The role is key in supporting two of our strategic initiatives: ‘realise the opportunity in all our clients’ and ‘deliver consistently’.
The role has three principal responsibilities:
- Driving client growth across SE and BE, by bringing an in-depth understanding of the client's business and their needs to the centre of the agency, ensuring robust client planning and high effective solutions.
- Provide Project Direction on suitable opportunities that come from new or existing accounts.
- Providing excellent high-quality project direction across a limited number of projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a complete overview of all programmes of work, acting as the escalation point for clients on how the work is progressing.
- Leading pitches on new and existing clients.
- Financial overview of the account and responsible for all forecasting.
- Innovating new added value initiatives to strengthen the client relationship.
- Cross-selling / up-selling within the account (with the support of our business development consultants).
- Ensure all projects are delivered brilliantly and consistently, using RY processes, to the requirements of the client brief - always on time and on budget
- A highly organised, credible and inspiring leader.
- A proven track record of client direction within an agency.
- Commercially astute and a strategic thinker.
- A personable, professional approach.
- A person capable of developing a strong client relationship.
- Exceptional resource management
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will offer flexibility of working from home and days in the Birmingham office.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now