Sustainability is our fastest-growing offer and a strategic internal focus, too. We are looking for an established leader to join our impeccable delivery capability in the sustainability offer.
Working in the sweet spot between technical sustainability and creative communications, we help some of the world’s biggest, most complex and inspiring organisations define and implement their strategy, and then tell their story with credibility and flair.
You’ll be joining a team that works across sustainability-led business transformation, strategy development and targets setting, materiality and human rights saliency assessments, reporting, campaigns, experience design, road mapping, and governance design. The breadth of our work varies from 360’ corporate sustainability to issue specific topical areas.
As an RY Sustainability Programme Director, you’ll add value to any interaction with our teams and clients through your holistic and strategic planning capability paired with an ability to deliver practical solutions and conduct conversations on complex topics. You’ll offer a point of view and contribute to our internal learning initiatives.
You have been a project ninja in the past and you know how to get the best out of project and programme managers. You are hands-on and ready roll-up your sleeves as often and as much as needed.
You are a natural people person with a proven track record in developing and nurturing lasting relationships.
You have demonstrated project and programme level leadership skills for a minimum of 8-10 years earning authority in the eyes of your colleagues, clients and partners.
You have experience in managing change, and you understand and value the role of creativity and communications in the context of business change.
You can design delivery plans and demonstrate experience at least in two of our sustainability sub-offerings (strategy, reporting, engagement).
You have previous line-management experience.
- Ensuring that assigned programmes and workstreams have the right scope, delivery methodology, budget, process, tools, and governance in place
- Owning the end-to-end accountability on scoping, resourcing, commercial management and profitability, risk management, and programme and workstream governance
- Leading teams on key client programmes ensuring that our clients enjoy an outstanding delivery experience and get real value from us, whilst also ensuring that our teams have an enjoyable environment to do their best work in
- Managing project and programme managers on assigned programmes
- Line-managing 1-2 junior to mid-weight level team members
- Working with co-leads on client and programme development, and on business development at times
- Nurturing relationships with colleagues across client management, programme management, creative, consulting, digital, film, production, business development, and operations
- Curating quality across every interaction and every deliverable ensuring that our work meets the brief and exceeds the client’s expectations
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now