We are looking for a versatile and engaging consultant to join our Stakeholder Engagement practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent agency in the heart of Shoreditch. Working together with colleagues from across the business, our stakeholder engagement consultants advise companies across Europe, from blue chip multinationals to private companies, on how to communicate with their stakeholders through reporting and beyond.
The Consultant is a subject specialist, providing advice regarding content, structure and regulatory requirements for annual reporting and the wider use of that content across the corporate communications ecosystem. They will be well versed in UK regulatory and best practice requirements for both financial and sustainability reporting and be able to interpret these to form content and channel recommendations for clients. They will also be able to speak about the breadth of the RY offer and be great at identifying opportunities where our other teams could help clients − in turn building stronger partnerships with clients and developing more business.
- Knowledge of the reporting and corporate communications landscape including regulatory and best practice for both financial and sustainability reporting.
- Ability to interpret and develop content and structures for areas such as strategy, business model, risk management, governance and sustainability narratives
- Talks well about their field of expertise. Puts forward convincing cases that create buy-in on their point of view
- Presents confidently in client and team meetings. Shows the signs of strong presenting skills and actively seeks out opportunities to present
- Experience of working as a consultant, strategist or analyst in the reporting landscape either as part of a consultancy or corporate
- Experience of working with and understanding annual and sustainability reporting
- Have an excellent grasp of the relevant stakeholder audiences and their needs
- You will also have opinions on how to get the best out of a range of communications channels (print, PDF, online and social) to enhance stakeholder engagement
- Curious about market conditions. Demonstrates a good understanding of how these conditions affect clients by suggesting thought leadership initiatives that sensibly address these issues
- Ability to work collaboratively with the creative team to develop communication solutions
- Intelligent but ego free
- Brings energy and determination to every task. Is personable and easy to work with.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Passionate and convincing, you have an authentic style and you talk, write and present confidently.
- You set the bar for high quality work, with a reputation for delivering excellence at all times.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in a buzzing consultancy team, working on projects that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work willApply now