At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency.
We work across a service offer encompassing Brand, Campaigns, Digital Experience, Stakeholder Engagement, Employee Experience, Sustainability and Film.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Investor Engagement team here at RY. Project Management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Commercially managing changes to the brief, proactively informing clients on how changes will impact timings, work and budgets and keeps the RY project team updated.
- Ideally you will have prior experience of managing print literature projects / annual report projects.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personable accountability on projects.
- A diligent project leader who makes everyone in the team understand exactly what their role is and what is required of them. Has the gravitas to win over even the most challenging and particular colleagues and clients.
- Capable of having conversations with clients regarding the financial status of projects and the impact changes in scope will have on budgets.
- Has plenty of experience working on simultaneous projects for a variety of clients and does so exceptionally without letting the quality of any project suffer.
- Leads teams to produce the best in terms of quality on every project; teams who receive grateful and complementary feedback from clients.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, error free and professional.
At RY, you’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the Shoreditch office.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now