Radley Yeldar is an award-winning, independent, London and Birmingham-based creative consultancy helping to create a world that believes in business. We work across a service offer encompassing Brand, Campaigns, Digital Experience, Stakeholder Engagement, Employee Experience, Sustainability and Film. We're on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager to join our Stakeholder Engagement offer in Birmingham, who are keen to develop in their project management career, while helping to ensure that all projects are delivered brilliantly and consistently, to the requirements of the client brief, and always on time and on budget. This would be on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
We create standout identities, campaigns, and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. Our Stakeholder Engagement team advises on and creates highly engaging corporate communications for companies of all sizes across Europe, from blue chip multinationals to privately owned start-ups. This is done primarily through their annual report, a document that brings together complex and disparate information to meet the needs of a wide range of stakeholder audiences. The Project Manager will help deliver our Annual Reports, to the highest quality work, on time and on budget.
Project Management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
- Managing triage, including assessing feasibility, risk, team, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables before the work starts on any project.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
- Helping inform decision regarding project write-offs, ensuring the condition of the project has been thoroughly and accurately reviewed.
- Managing the scope of work to budget, ensuring the budget is kept up to date and is accurate.
- Developing a crystal-clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Commercially managing changes to the brief, proactively informing clients on how changes will impact timings, work and budgets and keeps the RY project team updated.
- Ideally you will have prior experience of managing print literature projects / stakeholder engagement / brand engagement.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personable accountability on projects.
- A diligent project leader who makes everyone in the team understand exactly what their role is and what is required of them. Has the gravitas to win over even the most challenging and particular colleagues and clients.
- Capable of having conversations with clients regarding the financial status of projects and the impact changes in scope will have on budgets.
- Has plenty of experience working on simultaneous projects for a variety of clients and does so exceptionally without letting the quality of any project suffer.
- Leads teams to produce the best in terms of quality on every project; teams who receive grateful and complementary feedback from clients.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, error free and professional.
At RY, you’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the Birmingham office.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now