At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
Have you dreamt of working with the world’s most ubiquitous tech company to shape its sustainability approach and communicate its progress? Perhaps you’re the right person to help develop the sustainability strategy for the UK’s biggest asset manager. Or maybe developing insightful sustainability communications for one of the world’s most loved chocolate brands is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
We’re looking for two Analysts to support our market-leading sustainability consultancy – in particular, our sustainability strategy and reporting offers. This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning agency, and to work in a team of brilliant consultants to help us achieve our vision to ‘create a world that believes in business’.
Analysts lift our understanding of the challenges our clients face from average to excellent. You will identify key trends, conduct primary research to identify insights, conduct in-depth reviews to present recommendations, shape clients’ content strategies, dive into strategy development, and ensure alignment to key reporting frameworks, such as GRI, IIRC and SASB.
- You’ll work with clients and consultants to define the brief. A good brief brings clarity to the task, the client’s needs and helps to define the research criteria to cover.
- You’ll define the scope of the project, including how the research will be conducted and which sources to use. It’s the Analyst’s responsibility to make sure the scope is neither too wide nor too narrow and to always work within the client’s budget and brief.
- You’ll lead primary research assignments using a variety of methods, including document analysis, online tools such as Factiva and Pulsar, surveys, case studies, focus groups and interviews (face-to-face, telephone and/or online) as well as conducting desk research when required.
- You’ll commission researchers and third party suppliers to provide market research.
- An expert at analysing and interpreting data, you’ll identify patterns and unlock solutions. You’ll also advise how best to turn the research into useful insights that shape our recommendations.
- You’ll deliver research findings in a format that best fits the task, generally either a written report or presentation. And you’ll make sure the information is easy to follow, informative and with a clear link to the point of view, using RY templates and following our signature style.
- Working with consultants, you’ll dive into client-facing work, including sustainability strategy and reporting.
- Working across the whole RY offer, you’ll support on pitches where you’ll get under the skin of the proposal and provide winning insights that brings in new business.
- In the reporting space, this work will involve:
Sustainability Reporting and Strategy
- Understanding reporting stakeholders and audiences, and shaping the report development accordingly.
- Helping to shape the channel and content strategy (on and offline), theme and messaging, and strategic direction of reporting projects.
- Sharing reporting best practice.
- Shaping and reviewing report content and providing recommendations.
- Liaising with the copywriters and creative teams to bring the report to life.
- Making sure the report meets the requirements of the client’s chosen standards or frameworks.
In the strategy space, this work will involve:
- Developing meaningful materiality assessments
- Shaping and delivering stakeholder engagement
- Setting effective goals and targets
- Shaping sustainability strategies, including their identity and
- You’re a proactive communicator and great at managing expectations with all stakeholders.
- You have excellent questioning skills (in questionnaires, interviews or focus groups), and you efficiently uncover insights and useful information.
- Your written communication and reports are well structured, informative, error free and professional.
Passion for Corporate Sustainability:
- You’re passionate about corporate sustainability, with a demonstrable interest and knowledge in corporate sustainability issues.
- You have a strong commitment to pursuing a career in corporate sustainability consultancy and communications. You’ve already worked in the sustainability field and have a good grasp of the business-sustainability landscape.
- Endlessly curious, you have a desire to get involved with both sustainability strategy and reporting work.
- You’re enthusiastic about the positive contribution business can make to environment and society.
- Ideally, you’ll have a working knowledge of the most common sustainability reporting standards and frameworks, including GRI, SASB and the IIRC, and the key principles of best practice reporting.
- You’re familiar with materiality, the Sustainable Development Goals and the process of developing sustainability strategy.
- Considered a go-to person for any primary research assignment, you’re confident using a variety of research methods, applying appropriate criteria and selecting relevant sources.
- An analytical thinker, you always spot the trend or pattern that helps unlock the client’s solution.
- You approach research in a structured and methodical way. It’s effortless to re-trace the steps you’ve taken and follow your thinking.
- You deliver compelling and useful insights every time, even under pressure.
- You never let the brief out of mind and keep within budgets. Work needs minimal reshaping or editing from consultants.
Great Team Player:
- You’re always proactive, curious and take personal accountability for the work you do.
- You’re happy to ‘muck in’, conducting desk research and supporting other consultancy or business-wide initiatives.
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, you’re comfortable in chaos and work effectively under pressure.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now