We are RY, a creative consultancy that specialises in corporate and sustainability communications. Our vision is a world that believes in business. We make that happen.
We are made up of around 200 belief-builders from brand and digital strategists to UX experts, filmmakers and sustainability gurus. Curious people with creative ideas, coming together to deliver results and having fun while we do it. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning, independent agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager to join the team. Someone who gets thought leadership, social, awards, events and PR. Someone who can use this knowledge to guide our internal teams and help us say the right things to the right people. Someone who can use their skills to promote our agency to deliver genuine business growth.
Working with the Marketing and Business Development Director you'll will be responsible for setting the strategy, managing the budget, delivering the activity and measuring the results to prove its value.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Director in the creation and delivery of thought leadership, blogs, campaigns and social media .
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key influencers and stakeholders including colleagues, clients and marketing suppliers to develop partnerships that support the marketing strategy.
- Helping to design events that promote our services, project managing the entire process from concept through to the actual events and reporting on their success.
- Managing the content on RY.com, making sure it promotes the agency in the best light.
- Overseeing the delivery of our awards calendar ensuring that industry award entries are to a high standard and deadlines are met.
- Making sure our team is aware of all speaking opportunities, managing all arrangements and marketing associated with the engagements.
- You'll have previous marketing experience within an agency environment.
- You’re a passionate communicator, with a strategic business brain and a desire to get stuck in and deliver a first-class marketing programme.
- A self-starter; someone that won’t wait to be told what to do but will approach everything with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Able to provide strong strategic marketing guidance to our internal audiences.
- Asks the right questions at the right time and quickly comes to grips with what’s needed. Makes stakeholders feel confident that what they need is understood.
- You'll have plenty of experience working on simultaneous projects without letting the quality of any project suffer.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now