We are looking for an ambitious and organised Project Manager to join our Sustainability team at RY.
As a Sustainability Project Manager, you embody collaboration and competence in all areas of project and programme management. You are an expert in planning, managing and implementing complex work, whilst building positive team cultures, facilitating communication, and managing the quality and profitability of our work to the highest standards. You’ll need to demonstrate this with evidence to be considered for the role.
We have a specialist delivery function for our sustainability work across our offering, and with the growing global interest in climate emergency and circularity there have never been more exciting briefs to work on.
The role of our sustainability programme management team is to ensure our projects and programmes have the right set up and governance in place, and our work is facilitated and managed by experts in sustainability and project delivery.
We work with other specialist project managers, client managers, consultants, creative, production and business development teams across sustainability strategy, materiality, reporting and engagement work. We manage the work end-to-end, including RFPs and pitches.
You’ll have a genuine interest in sustainability and its role in the business world.
- Delivering an open and collaborative team experience, and outstanding client experience
- Managing all project communications
- Curating visual and verbal content quality, and technical quality across all deliverables
- Coordinating teams of 5-10 people
- Managing meetings and workshops, preparing agendas and meeting minutes
- Collaborating with strategic, creative, production, digital and film teams as well as internal workflow, finance, studio and business development teams
- Creating detailed project and workstream plans
- Owning scoping and statements of work, in collaboration with creative and consulting leads
- Assessing client, team, methodology, timing, budget and quality related risks, and identifying and implementing smart solutions
- Planning and managing resourcing and resolving any conflicts
- Defining and managing project governance, and ensuring all deliverables meet our standards and client expectations
- You'll have previous experience of working in a design agency, strategic consultancy or equivalent role in a client organisation
- Experienced in scoping different types of strategic and creative work, writing proposals, SoWs and change requests, and taking ownership of them
- Competent in managing project governance from set-up to implementation
- Commercially savvy with experience in tracking and managing financials
- Proven record in building strong team cultures and lasting relationships
- Obsessed about the quality of outputs and outcomes
- An expert in enabling a smooth and tailored delivery experience for everyone involved
At RY, you’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the Shoreditch office.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you.Apply now