At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. We're on the lookout for Junior Project Managers to join our Stakeholder Engagement offer, who are keen to develop in their project management career, while helping to ensure that all projects are delivered brilliantly and consistently, to the requirements of the client brief, and always on time and on budget. This would be a great stepping stone for an experienced Project Assistant, looking to make their next move up.
We create standout identities, campaigns, and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. Our Stakeholder Engagement team advises on and creates highly engaging corporate communications for companies of all sizes across Europe, from blue chip multinationals to privately owned start-ups. This is done primarily through their annual report, a document that brings together complex and disparate information to meet the needs of a wide range of stakeholder audiences. The Project Manager will help deliver our Annual Reports, to the highest quality work, on time and on budget.
Project Management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
- Managing the commercials:
- Delivering the project to the expected margins for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings.
- Managing project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Resource management:
- Working with the internal Workflow team, agree and assign the RY team required to deliver against the brief.
- Client management:
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Previous experience within an agency or client-side Comms role, ideally within the stakeholder engagement, annual reporting or investor space.
- Brilliant at building a strong work and team ethic and personal accountability on projects (including the client as a team member). Dedicated and committed.
- Excellent communicator – sees the value in clear, open and transparent dialogue
- Keeps on top of the commercials for their projects and works hard to ensure that projects stay on track in terms of time and costs (and regularly updates the ry and client teams on status).
- Adheres to industry best practice as well as RY internal delivery processes, documentation, templates and methodologies to ensure a consistent client and internal delivery experience.
- Speaks up in meetings and contributes valuable ideas. Takes accurate meeting notes and makes clients confident that you’re adding value.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail and never lets average work through to clients
If you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in a buzzing consultancy team, working on projects that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you. RY offers a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in our Shoreditch office.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now