At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
About the Team:
We’re responsible for promoting RY, the work we do and for generating new business opportunities. While our marketing activities create an environment in which we are a preferred, winning agency, business development activities help us understand our market, strategically map prospects, identify and generate the right leads, and win business.
To produce standout work, we need talented people.
People who standout, think ingeniously, make things simple and connect with others.
We’ve been doing this for over 35 years now and remain proudly independent, determined to standout ourselves as the most inspirational agency to work with and for.
As a member of the BD & Marketing team you will support the delivery of both their strategies. Playing a critical role, offering valuable structure, connection, and support to help us grow as a business.
The role will require you to engage with the teams across RY, as well as external networks, to promote our positioning, talent, and expertise. Ultimately raising our external profile and helping to generate new business opportunities.
This role is varied and exciting and will allow you to experience every aspect of our sales pipeline, and marketing activity. You’ll learn quickly, develop your skills and ideally undertake a more senior role once established within the business.
It will be a hybrid role indulging Marketing, CRM and Business Development.
- You are an energetic self-starter and quick learner with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is willing to get stuck into projects.
- You are an enthusiastic team player who relishes developing good working relationships with colleagues across different areas of the business, particularly with senior colleagues.
- A strong advocate for the team, taking pride in the work you produce.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of social media and a willingness to learn more about social media marketing.
- An excellent listener and interpreter of what is being said in meetings
- You are eager to contribute to meetings, frequently offering ideas, asking questions and ensuring colleagues deliver on their commitments.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now