At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
The key role of the Digital Strategist is to ensure clients experience market-leading consultancy through the delivery of exceptional work.
The Strategist will be a digital specialist who is great at identifying opportunities and forging strong partnerships with clients, developing more business opportunities and helping clients manage their digital presence internally and externally.
They will be channel agnostic with an extensive knowledge of the digital industry and common platforms.
The Digital Strategist will be a strategic thinker, who keeps an eye on upcoming digital practices and technologies and is able to identify the commercial and reputational opportunities of new technologies.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work.
- Taking or defining a core idea, strategy or story, and unpacking it in the context of the client’s core challenge or to connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing logical, evidence-based arguments for optimisation and change.
- Setting direction for and employing a range of problem-solving approaches which may include insight development, desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, trends and technologies and responding to the opportunities and risk they create. Feeding this information into the client planning process.
- Good knowledge of the Digital landscape applying effective business tools, models and methods to your work.
- Competent facilitator of client requirement gathering and interpreter of client needs; skilled at bringing clarity to what is being said and what is needed.
- Loves collaborating and you can work fluently with UX, UI, tech and project management teams working to agile methodology.
- Consistently comes up with ideas and suggestions for new and interesting ways to talk about the offer, or new solutions that can be scaled to create products for our clients.
- Data obsessive, you’re analytical and adept at cutting through data to find the insight
- Talks well about your field of expertise. Puts forward convincing cases that create buy-in on their point of view.
- Presents confidently in client and team meetings. Shows the signs of strong presenting skills and actively seeks out opportunities to present.
- Brings energy and determination to every task. Is personable and easy to work with.
- Commercially Capable.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now