We’re looking for a Project Assistant to support our specialist annual reporting delivery team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
The key role of the Project Assistant is to add valuable support to all members within a client group team and to the wider Client Service team when required. This involves adding administrative value to project and client managers on their work (to give them more time to focus on growing clients and delivering better projects), as well as working with more senior members of the client group team, including the Group Client Director, to undertake research and other tasks that contribute to project and client development.
The role (In a nutshell):
- Working on live projects with client managers and project managers and looking after the day-to-day admin tasks (writing up meeting notes/setting up project numbers/setting up meetings/putting together budget reports/being on call for ad hoc client queries etc).
- support with trafficking work through production.
- Helping research sectors/companies/trends/other agencies etc for live projects, new business, or Radley Yeldar's own projects. − Presenting findings in a professional manner on brief, so that little if any editing would be required by the project lead.
- Helping the Group Client Director with admin duties. Setting up team meetings/writing up team notes/sorting out travel arrangements.
- Presentation Assistance; adding value through applying templates consistently to all the Client Group presentations
- Enthusiastic Team Player: the epitome of a ‘can-do’ person, always helpful and takes pride and care in their work
- Good Analyst: Has a strong hunger for understanding the topic of research and brings a good enthusiasm to the research assignment. Uses a variety of approaches and methods when researching. Consistently finds useful insights that add value and drive the project forward
- Project Driver: Capable of managing upwards even the most senior people at Radley Yeldar to ensure they are delivering on their commitments.
- Strong Communicator: An excellent listener and interpreter of what is being said in meetings. A producer of notes and actions points which are both accurate and well-laid out – leaving no-one in any doubt as to what is required of them.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now