We are looking for an integrated brand and campaign strategist for our brand engagement practice. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
Our brand engagement team has an impressive client roster and a list of fascinating and unusual projects that are growing by the day. The consultant will lead and support the delivery of a variety of brand, campaign and experience projects for new and existing clients. RY is an integrated agency with many different areas of sector and communications expertise and our integrated strategists are equally comfortable developing the strategy for brand identity projects as they are building a plan for a programmatic digital marketing campaign.
- Leading and supporting the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of both brand and communications strategy projects, including visual identity, narrative, guidelines, brand engagement, integrated communications campaigns, social content strategy, website development, etc.
- Comfortably conduct every phase of brand and campaign/experience strategy projects, from onboarding through to activation
- Utilise and develop strategy and planning models as needed for client projects
- Prepare and occasionally lead a wide variety of workshops and collaboration sessions
- Conduct primary and secondary research, including market analysis, stakeholder interviews, surveys, quantitative studies and other new forms of research
- Analyse inputs and develop sharp findings and strategy proposals anchored in clear and compelling insights
- Inspire and arm the creative team to develop compelling ideas that are on-brief and build belief
- Working with creative to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences
- Proven experience – you’re probably an established consultant and/or strategist in an agency with a range of experience spanning brand, marketing campaigns, experience and digital activation. Equally, you could be a talented junior strategist or consultant looking to grow in your next role
- Qualifications – you may have a degree or equivalent level in branding, marketing or related field, but equally you may not. We care much more about experience than education.
- Ambidextrous strategist who can move seamlessly between brand, campaign and communications infrastructure practices, thinking first about how to crack a problem and then comfortable working across channels, platforms and tools to deliver integrated solutions
- An ideas champion, passionate about ensuring strategy is realised through sharp and effective creative
- Equally comfortable taking the strategic lead on medium-sized projects and supporting more senior consultants on delivery of more complex, integrated briefs
- Intelligent but ego-free, is frequently requested by colleagues to work on their projects.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now