At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
Project Management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
We're on the lookout for an Project Assistant who is keen to join our team and to develop in their project management career, while helping to ensure that all projects are delivered brilliantly and consistently, to the requirements of the client brief, and always on time and on budget.
The role will involve:
- Supporting senior-level project managers in the delivery of projects, from scoping and estimation, through to production, QA and wash up
- Ensuring processes are followed and that projects are run on time, on budget and with crystal clear understanding of the brief
- Building trusted relationships and managing expectations with clients, dealing with day-to-day requests and consistently delivering excellent service
- Helping to write Statements of Work (SOW) and define the deliverables within these, managing and documenting any changes as required
- Understanding the commercial models agreed for each project and ensuring the project is delivered against them
- Helping to produce regular reconciliations and proactively providing update reports to the client
- Mitigating against risks and tracking issues, escalating concerns to the senior-level project manager before they become critical
- Ensuring payment plans, billing, POs and client financial information are accurate and completed on time
- Ensuring timesheets and resourcing are complete and actively managed, including resolving day to day issues
- Building strong team relationships within the PM team and across RY, ensuring all members of the project teams know their role and what is expected of them
- Helping to lead project-related meetings, including reviews, statuses and wash-ups
- Being able to define and redefine your priorities, to ensure the most crucial work is being done first
- Ideally up to one year’s project management experience within the advertising industry. If not then relevant degree and internship experience.
- Some experience of working in digital
- An energetic self-starter and quick learner with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is willing to get stuck into projects
- Well organised and a logical thinker
- An enthusiastic team player who relishes developing good working relationships with colleagues across different areas of the business
- An exceptional eye for detail, proactively flagging mistakes or when work goes off brief
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An excellent listener and interpreter of what is being said in meetings
- Bright, ambitious, and looking to progress in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- A good balance of IQ and EQ, someone who is believable and a safe pair of hands
- Bring energy and determination to every task
- A nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
This role has limitless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most innovative and interesting companies.
You’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the office.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now