We’re looking for a Head of Digital Project Management to join our team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns, and Digital comms for some of the world’s most exciting brands. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, delivering projects to the highest quality standards, on time and on budget. Project management is the engine of the agency, responsible for balancing the need for exceptional quality with project profitability.
About the role:
The Head of Digital Project Management will lead the project management team to ensure that every project is delivered using agreed processes, on time, to budget and to client brief. They will have a pivotal role to play in driving best practice into their direct reports, responsible for overseeing medium to large scale projects and accounts, as well overseeing costing estimates, resourcing project management and ensuring that projects deliver required profitability.
Alongside the Digital Director and as part of a Digital Leadership Team consisting of team leads across Tech, Experience Design, Strategy, they will be instrumental in ensuring adherence to a robust set of processes and a profitable contribution to the agency bottom line.
The focus of the role is to drive operational excellence and commercial profitability by shaping a new model for digital operations at Radley Yeldar and identifying the most effective digital delivery solutions to client challenges, both in house and through external partners.
As well as being an expert in all aspects of Digital from website builds to campaigns and content, the Head of Project Management will bring significant experience and utilise best practice, to drive a culture of continuous improvement within their team and beyond.
You can expect a split between client work/prospecting & team management, overseeing medium to large scale projects and line managing Project Directors, Senior Project Managers and Project Managers.
- A strong team leader, who brings the best out of any team and client they work with, including the ability to create collaboration between cross-functional teams and stakeholders even when views conflict.
- Successfully influences and implements process change and improvement. Is capable of driving adoption of change across the business.
- Is respected and known for being a technical expert (whether that is in digital or reporting or other). Is the ‘delivery go to person’ in the business for that area, plays this role effectively by being approachable and accessible.
- Manages direct reports with clarity, care and conviction, ensuring that they are progressing their careers in the right direction and valuing their time at RY.
- Takes feedback on board without being defensive and provides valuable feedback to team members.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.