As part of an integrated shop, our Digital Team champion user centric research and insights, architect standout digital experiences and optimise user interfaces. they help our clients create corporate and B2B websites, as well as digital tools and delivering on-going website enhancements.
As an Experience Designer at ry, you'll work collaboratively with other members of the digital team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
The Experience Designer must be an excellent team player who can work with a team of in-house planners, strategists, designers, front and back-end developers (and occasionally with outsourcing partners). They need to be capable of educating while working in partnership with these colleagues to produce work that seamlessly integrates our research, core idea, creative, technology and the needs of the end user.
- Creating user personas, user journeys and site maps.
- Propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software applications.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Working on cross-platform applications.
- Being able to create brilliant concepts and specify them through detailed functional specs.
- Liaising regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives.
- Running workshops for clients and internal stakeholders confidently.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Experience team, consultants and development teams, business analysts and project managers.
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing, showing conceptual thinking, website, mobile and campaign work.
- Strong knowledge of the full cycle of Design process: research and analysis, conceptual thinking, UX/UI validation.
- You’ll have good knowledge of Figma, Sketch and Adobe Suite – Webflow would be a bonus.
- Excellent Design thinking and experience in agile design methodology.
- You understand user needs, through to optimising an experience based on user feedback.
- Clearly and confidently articulates ideas/solutions/updates in any context – with the ability to captivate the audience’s imagination and is persuasive.
- Experience of producing user personas, user journey and site maps.
- You can conduct and elaborate qualitative and quantitative data research.
- Experience in designing flow diagrams, sitemaps and information architecture.
- Kind and likeable, informed and persuasive, you align, convert and improve digital experiences one product at a time.