At Radley Yeldar we want to help create a world that believes in business. Over the last 30 years or so, we’ve done that in thousands of ways for some of the world’s most interesting businesses. The SE creative team is responsible for all things stakeholder engagement – a growing and evolving world where we really get under the skin of our clients to understand them and how best to tell their story through insight-led, impactful and creative solutions across print, digital and moving image. Together, we create award-winning, idea-driven work for clients including Heineken, Microsoft, Legal & General, Entain, Mondi, BP, Smith & Nephew and Zurich.
We are looking for a keen, hands on and ideas driven Middle-weight Designer to join our SE creative team. In this role you’ll be getting stuck into client briefs, working together with Design Directors and Creative Directors, generating great ideas and implementing them to a high level of craft. You’ll collaborate with consultants, strategists, client services/production teams, and other creatives to create impactful work that will further build Radley Yeldar’s profile.
- You’ll enjoy tackling tough challenges and solving problems with creativity.
- You’ll have experience delivering projects from concepts right through to publication.
- You’ll be keen to contribute to all stages of the creative process – research, strategy, concept development and implementation.
- You’ll have a clear point of view about what makes great work – and how to do it.
- You’ll love collaborating with other creatives, strategists and clients – contributing and learning from each other to deliver brilliant work.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, with a passion for refined execution and strong typography skills.
- You’ll have confidence in sharing your ideas – articulating ideas with natural conviction.
- And you’ll be as brilliant at crafting work as coming up with big, brave ideas.
- Agency experience, ideally within an integrated brand agency.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and craft across a range of work, channels and disciplines.
- Experience of delivering work across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital and moving image.
- Happy to accompany Senior Designer/Design Directors to client meetings as and when required.
RY offers a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in our Shoreditch office.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now