We’re looking for a Head of Project Management for our Stakeholder Engagement team, to join us at RY. At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent, creative agency.
We work across a service offer encompassing Brand, Campaigns, Digital Experience, Stakeholder Engagement, Employee Experience, Sustainability and Film.
Project Management sits at the heart of everything we do. It’s integral to ensuring we produce the very best work for our clients and helping to achieve our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’.
About the role:
As part of a Stakeholder Engagement Leadership Team, you will be instrumental in ensuring adherence to a robust set of processes and a profitable contribution to the agency bottom line.
The focus of the role is to drive operational excellence and commercial profitability by shaping a new model for SE AR operations at RY and identifying the most effective delivery solutions to client challenges, both in house and through external partners.
- Where we have accounts with multiple workstreams, have oversight of all of these ensuring we are delivering a consistent experience to clients, and are connecting the dots between different workstreams both internally and externally where necessary.
- Work with the finance team and sit in commercial review meetings to have a full picture of all live projects/pipeline opportunities and use this to spot any projects/accounts that may need escalating from a commercial perspective, any resource flags etc. so they can help to mitigate future risks.
- Working with the Workflow team, and in line with company workflow practices, to agree and assign Project Managers to all annual reporting projects.
- Identifying business blockers and inefficient processes, proactively raising these to the Head of Project Management and QA implementation manager and puts forward solutions to resolve.
- Sitting in all Stakeholder Engagement qualification meeting to assess the qualification process from a budget, commercial and delivery prospective.
- Managing career development and employee satisfaction of direct reports. Focused on ensuring they have appropriate goals set and are given the tools and opportunities to meet them.
- Ensuring the team is kept up to date with developments in project management methodology and is following these methods correctly.
- A strong team leader, who brings the best out of any team and client they work with, including the ability to create collaboration between cross-functional teams and stakeholders even when views conflict.
- Successfully influences and implements process change and improvement. Is capable of driving adoption of change across the business.
- Keeps on top of the commercials for projects, also for the projects within the client group, and works hard to ensure that projects stay on track in terms of time and costs.
- An evangelist when it comes to billing, ensuring the team’s time is completed accurately (without senior intervention) and client invoices dispatched on time.
- Highly capable of having conversations with clients regarding the financial status of projects and the impact changes in scope will have on budgets.
- Excellent external stakeholder management, including the ability to manage 3rd parties and technical experts within the client company, to deliver necessary assets and milestones on time and to the required specification.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage across (client services and workflow) and up (Head of Project Management and Client Services Director) to gain support and necessary resources to deliver quality and process improvements.
- Never lets the brief out of mind, a strong advocate of sticking to brief, not over complicating or engineering.
- Written communication is articulate, unambiguous and error free, setting the standard for others to aspire to.
- A strong presenter, with an authentic style, who delivers confident messages in client and internal meetings.
- Consistently delivers projects on time, to budget and specification.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.