At Radley Yeldar, we are made up of more than 200 specialist brand, creative and digital strategists, filmmakers, developers, UX designers, consultants, employee experience experts and sustainability gurus. We’re looking for an imaginative, driven Designer to join our Investor Engagement creative team. You will be integral to the design team delivering standout creative ideas for a diverse and exciting range of clients. Responding to client briefs with expertise and original ideas that help influence and connect. Working within brands, across multiple disciplines; including corporate reporting, employee engagement and digital communications, the role will incorporate both ideas and execution.
You’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in our Shoreditch office.
- Hands-on implementation of projects assigned to them. Produces creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connect with the audience.
- Participates in creative meetings suggesting original and interesting solutions.
- Supports colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate brave work.
- Accompanies Senior Designer/Design Director to client meetings as and when required. Asking relevant questions which help define and broaden the brief.
- Strong layout and typography skills. Experience of working on corporate literature and in particular annual reports.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking across a range of work.
- Agency experience, ideally in an integrated agency with proven experience delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital and moving image.
- Loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude. A supportive team member who is comfortable working as part of a team, or autonomously as required.
- Passionate about discovering new ways of producing great work and for reaching high creative standards.
- At home with InDesign, photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Sketch would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Designer role.
When applying, please include a portfolio.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.