This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. At RY, we pride ourselves on being client-centric and to deliver the best possible client experience we need a strong reception team. As well as having happy satisfied clients, we also strive for a happy motivated RY team. Our receptionists play a key role in this by providing essential support to all RY employees; managing diaries, organising meetings, liaising with clients and suppliers, looking after the phones and post and keeping our front of house looking top-notch. Our reception team makes everyone feel well looked after – a safe pair of hands with any task, small or large.
- Professionally welcome all guests – from clients and suppliers to interviewees and new joiners.
- Ensure all calls are answered promptly in a good telephone manner and take accurate phone messages.
- Maintain reception, client spaces, meeting rooms and communal areas. Ensure all areas that clients and guests come into contact with are presentable and to a high standard.
- Manage meeting room calendars, ensuring there’s no clashes and booking external meeting space when required.
- Arranging national and international travel and accommodation, working with our travel agent when appropriate.
- Assisting board members by managing their diaries and scheduling in meetings for them.
- Previous experience of working in a front of house role is desirable.
- Sociable and friendly and the epitome of a ‘can-do’ person. Always helpful, always seeking work.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, and professional. Comfortable in sending all company emails.
- A proactive contributor to meetings (when appropriate), frequently offering ideas or asking questions.
- Treats everyone with respect and dignity; demonstrates compassion and consideration.
- Is resourceful, can adapt and always finds a way to deliver, even under pressure.
- Shows resilience in the face of challenge, is mentally tough and can bounce back when pressured.
- We’re an ever changing business and as we grow, this role will too, which means a flexible and adaptable attitude.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now