Looking for a Business Development role in an innovative and ambitious agency? Want to be a critical part of a strategic effort to embed a more intelligent, strategic and creative approach to prospecting and pitching? Want to help us grow?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning, independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch with an ambition to be ‘the best place to work, where the best work gets done’.
You’ll play an important role in our Business Development team, bringing insight, ideas and creativity to help us continually improve how we go about winning new business. You’ll play a pivotal role in the business hitting its objectives and furthering its global reputation. In a nutshell your role will be to identify, nurture and bring in high-quality, winnable leads – and then partner with our strategists and creatives to help win them.
- Generating a pipeline of opportunities by strategically identifying prospects and building relationships
- Bringing new insight, ideas and creativity to the table as you devise new approaches to target prospective clients
- Nurturing relationships with target organisations and sustain rapport with them
- Take proactive ownership for improving pitching standards to boost conversion. This could include bid management; RFI/ITT completion; project management; advising on insight and strategy; advising on pitch theatre; and ‘pitch doctoring’
- Playing a leading role in the BD team as a whole, fostering a sharing environment that helps create continuous improvement
- You’ll have previous experience of working within an agency environment, with a firm understanding of the new business process
- You’ll be able to grasp our offer in this space and articulate its value compellingly
- You’ll use a consultative and intelligent approach to selling RY’s services, building relationships with highly targeted individuals/organisations
- You’ll be able to understand your prospect’s worlds, needs and challenges and be able to intelligently link our digital services to them in a nuanced, ‘value add’ way
- You have an intuitive understanding of how to present and ‘sell’ work, drawing linkages between client issues and our services
- You’ll be capable when it comes to network-building, generating rapport and chemistry
- You’ll have excellent people skills, being capable of building internal relationships, adapting to changing personalities and working styles, and positively influencing team behaviour
At RY, you’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in the London office.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now