This is a great opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. As part of the Production team, the Artworker will be responsible for the artwork, quality assurance and delivery of corporate communications, across multiple delivery channels. This includes print and PDF publications, screen and interactive presentations, online publications, brand templates and online assets. The production team at ry are incorporated into our Stakeholder Engagement offer, with their primary focus being annual and sustainability reporting. As an Artworker you will set up, amend and deliver finished artwork across different software platforms, to set deadlines and to an impeccable standard. You will have a strong motivation to succeed, through your collaborative nature, technical excellence, diligence and teamwork.
- Creating, amending and producing accurate, technically sound on and offline artwork and assets, utilising the most applicable software.
- At the briefing stage, or during a task, ensuring full understanding of the context of what is required and pro-actively querying any potential issues.
- Being responsible for the technical checking of your own artwork going to press, obtaining internal sign-off from the project team, requesting all relevant technical information, and providing production specification sheets and paper proofs to the Print Department.
- Ensuring all artwork requirements are completed accurately and on time, to meet your deadlines.
- You will have an expert level of competency in Production software and systems including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat (including interactive PDFs), Microsoft Word* and CtrlPrint* editing system.
- You'll be a natural perfectionist, typographically sound, with exceptional attention to detail.
- You are resourceful, versatile, highly organised, keeps calm and always finds a way to deliver, even when under pressure.
- Written communication is well structured, informative and professional.
- Competent working on simultaneous projects for a variety of clients.
- Always manages workload and priorities well. Resilient and can deliver well, even under pressure.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.