We have an exciting new opening available for a Senior Designer to start asap.
The Client: Various – could include food & beverage, real estate, tobacco and retail.
Opportunity: We are looking for a freelance designer to work alongside our creative team on a suite of reporting projects.
Timings: September 2021-March 2022
Location: A mix of working in the agency and remotely
- Strong experience as a designer (specialist agency experience required).
- Exceptional knowledge of reporting, and the design skills required to deliver reporting projects (literature design, layout, conceptual ideas generation).
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the process and have a willingness to take direction.
- Help manage time to accommodate and prioritise client and project demands.
- Accountability to projects assigned to themselves, representing RY with discipline, confidence and professionalism at all times.
- Good technical knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Ability to translate briefs and understand communication challenges have the ability to articulate their thinking and approach.
Desirable skills for this role
- Background in Sustainability and wider reporting landscape.
Examples of specific tasks
- Take on accountability to the reporting projects assigned to themselves, and support the creative lead on those projects through the full lifecycle of the project.
- Take feedback from, and collaborate with, key members of the creative, consultancy and client services teams.
- Design concepts, design development, detailing, oversight of design quality and integrity through the production process right through to publication.
- Motivated, creative-thinker, organised and methodical
- Proactive, resourceful and think critically
- Confident and client-facing (virtually) if required
- Willing to be flexible around working hours occasionally where deadlines require it
More project-specific details can be provided after an NDA has been signed and returned should both parties agree to proceed.Apply now