This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. Our tech team is an expanding group of multi-skilled professionals. Their interest lies in all things technology, from systems design, implementation, open source community membership, interactive web applications.
The key role of the Senior Back-end Developer is to develop projects in Umbraco and/or Sitecore ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible. As well as working on new builds, sites and campaigns, the Senior Back-end Developer will also work on business as usual and maintenance on existing client sites.
- Hands on delivery of projects, from scoping and estimation, to prototyping back-end development, documentation, performance optimisation and quality assurance.
- Writing functional and technical specifications; including the accurate translation of project requirements and parallel work‑streams (Content & UX) into functional and technical specifications.
- Recommending and implementing best practice development.
- Providing the initial setup of projects: hands on development and troubleshooting/problem solving.
- You'll be process oriented, able to identify process issues, and help to improve development practices.
- Good knowledge of .NET development stack: development and server configuration: C#, ASP.NET (Forms & MVC), SQL Server, Razor, SSL, DNS to name a few.
- Umbraco experience.
- Sitecore or Kentico experience beneficial, although not required.
- Manages expectations well by providing accurate and clear updates and requirements in a timely fashion.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail proactively raising mistakes or when work goes off brief.
- Is Inquisitive and takes the time to learn new skills and stay abreast of technical developments. Applies new skills and knowledge to work.
No recruitment agency sales calls please.Apply now