We are looking for a versatile and engaging consultant to join our integrated sustainability strategy practice. The Consultant will support our Head of Sustainability Engagement and work alongside specialist consultants, in leading a number of related, multi-channel communication challenges and campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative team to bring strategy to life. We specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. Regardless of the audience or challenge, our goal is to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of brand strategy projects, including visual identity, narrative, guidelines and brand engagement projects, to name a few.
- Working with creative to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Applying commercial nous to ensure targets are met.
- You are passionate about sustainability with a strong understanding of sustainability either from an academic background, or experience of communicating sustainability issues.
- You'll have strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Are comfortable delivering campaign/communication strategies for a diverse range of audiences.
- Have an understanding of brands and brand positioning.
- Comfortable working directly with director level clients.
- Knowledge of/experience of working on issues related to the circular economy would be advantageous.
- You're a good writer of engaging content.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Intelligent but ego free.Apply now