We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Sustainability team here at RY, on a 6-month contract. The role will focus on the delivery of sustainability strategy and reporting. This is a great opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns, and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands
- Managing triage, including assessing feasibility, risk, team, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables before the work starts on any project.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
Managing the commercials:
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Managing project status throughout the project lifecycle, including leading 40/80 reviews.
- Working with the Workflow team, and in line with company workflow practices, agree and assign the RY team required to deliver against the brief.
- Developing a crystal-clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Previous experience within an agency, ideally with a focus on sustainability
- Passionate about corporate sustainability, with a demonstrable interest and experience in corporate sustainability issues.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects (including the client as a team member).
- Keeps on top of the commercials for their projects and works hard to ensure that projects stay on track in terms of time and costs (and regularly updates the ry and client teams on commercial status).
- Adheres to industry best practice as well as RY internal delivery processes, documentation, templates and methodologies to ensure a consistent client and internal delivery experience.
- Speaks up in meetings and contributes valuable ideas. Takes accurate meeting notes and makes clients confident that you’re adding value.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail and never lets average work through to clients.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.