We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our Birmingham Office, in the heart of The Jewellery Quarter. RY Birmingham have a variety of exciting clients from large multinationals, FTSE 100’s to AIM listed companies, spanning a number of sectors, who we deliver print and online projects for. The Birmingham team provide a more tailored and agile approach focused on clients’ needs and have the flexibility to adapt to the clients many challenges and varying requests. As a senior designer, you’ll be comfortable pitching and presenting, you’ll love collaborating with other Designers and Project Managers and enjoy working across print (literature) and marketing communications.
- Designing and producing brilliant work that includes Corporate Communications and Annual Reports.
- Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- Participate in brainstorming and concept generation workshops.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the project life cycle to originate great work.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a breath of work.
- Experience of working on corporate literature, in particular annual reports.
- Strong experience working within an agency in a similar role or even a strong mid-weight designer ready to step up.- Proven experience delivering across a print literature.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and getting involved in pitches.
- Your keen to impress and have ambition to become a Design Director.
- Produce stand out work to a consistent quality and have a superb eye for detail.
Your portfolio: Portfolios are an important part of a design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it.