We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic, integrated Designer to join our Birmingham creative team.
This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency which has offices in London and Birmingham. RY Birmingham have a variety of exciting clients from large multinationals, FTSE 100’s to AIM listed companies, spanning a number of sectors, who we deliver print and online projects for.
The Birmingham team provide a more tailored and agile approach focussed on clients’ needs at an appropriate price and have the flexibility to adapt to the clients many challenges and varying requests. Being a smaller team, they must be experts at what they do. Our clients receive the benefits of a small agency yet with the larger agency know how, experience and back up of a London office.
- You’ll enjoy tackling tough challenges and solving problems with creativity.
- You’ll have worked on a variety of work including brand comms and editorial across a spectrum of organisations.
- You’ll have a clear point of view about what makes great work – and how to do it.
- You’ll love collaborating with other creatives, strategists and clients – and you’ll enjoy helping others do brilliant work.
- And you’ll be as brilliant at crafting work as coming up with big, brave identities and ideas.
- You’ll be keen to impress and have ambition to become a Senior Designer.
- Hands on implementation of creative projects. Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- Developing and executing ideas across a varied spectrum of communication channels, and ensure that these are visually consistent and aligned with the overall creative direction.
- Participate in brainstorming and concept generation workshops. Work collaboratively with colleagues across the project lifecycle to originate work.
- Attending client meetings as and when required, dependent on size and complexity of the client.
- Lead projects with minimal input from Creative Director, but understand when and how to get them involved.Apply now