This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. As an Account Director (Client Director), you will be responsible for ensuring that our best efforts are geared towards supporting to build a successful business and meet commercial targets by growing clients in a sustainable and mutually beneficial way. You will be a lead voice amongst senior strategists and creatives, managing a variety of clients and large scale accounts across varying offerings. At RY, we win awards for our creativity and execution, as well as for our ingenious, results-driven thinking. We are recognised for our partnerships, industry insight and ability to find the right solution for the challenge. Client Services is integral in making this happen, and our aim is to be awardwinning in our own right.
- Be the go-to person for understanding your client’s world, their sector, challenges, opportunities.
- You’ll be a trusted voice of your clients, you spearhead the relationship and ensure your account teams and clients are well informed, connected and working to the same goal. You are an expert in facilitating your account teams in this, to add value.
- Lead pitches calmly and proactively (as in direct process not necessarily the lead voice in the pitch itself).
- Own the client brief, challenging what the client wants vs what they need.
- Working on large scale accounts confidently, demonstrating application of learnings easily. Either owning them or working as part of a team and supporting your senior Client Management team.
- You’ll be integral to enabling and supporting your account teams to get to the right solutions.
- Your agency experience to date will include multiple disciplines from Brand through to Digital, and other areas of expertise in between.
- You’ll have a proven track record with new business pitches as well as proactive organic growth on your accounts.
- Experience within the Healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential. Likewise, experience within the Corporate sector is advantageous but not essential.
- You are clearly respected as a leader mapping out approaches, costs and commercial guidance for any size and scale of activity.
- You are an expert in challenging and interrogating briefs to get the right programme of work, you have empowered and mentored others to do the same.
- You understand the value of creativity to help solve client challenges and support creative in sharing this with clients.
- You are brilliant at building strong team ethic and accountability on accounts, adapting your working style easily.
- You are a strong presenter. You’re a leading voice and content contributor in pitches and presentations able to think and react on your feet quickly.