We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic, integrated Designer to join our brand engagement team.
This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, build RY's profile and create more groundbreaking work.
- You’ll enjoy tackling tough challenges and solving problems with creativity.
- You’ll have rolled out brand campaigns and identities for complex organisations.
- You’ll have a clear point of view about what makes great work – and how to do it.
- You’ll love collaborating with other creatives, strategists and clients – and you’ll enjoy helping others do brilliant work.
- And you’ll be as brilliant at crafting work as coming up with big, brave identities and ideas.
- Hands on implementation of creative projects. Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- Developing and executing ideas across a varied spectrum of communication channels, and ensure that these are visually consistent and aligned with the overall creative direction. This role will be working across brand engagement (which encompasses anything from brand transformation to employee engagement and customer engagement campaigns.)
- Participate in brainstorming and concept generation workshops. Work collaboratively with colleagues across the project lifecycle to originate work.
- Attending client meetings as and when required, dependent on size and complexity of the client.
- Lead projects with minimal input from Design Director, but understand when and how to get them involved.
- Agency experience, ideally within an integrated brand agency.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and craft across an integrated range of work.
- Proven experience in visual identity development – including guidelines.
- Expertise and experience in brand and campaign work with an excellent conceptual mind.
- Proven experience delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital, environment design, film.
- Experience working directly with clients and taking the lead in presentations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
When applying, please include a portfolio.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now