Radley Yeldar’s Film and Animation team is among the top of our class. We are a highly experienced team of creative film producers and motion designers who produce powerful, engaging and memorable film. We’re part of an integrated agency with extensive expertise in sustainability, brand engagement and digital development. Regardless of the project, we draw upon this interdisciplinary expertise to deliver a truly joined-up approach to our film work.
Our films, both interactive and traditional, inform, engage and inspire employees, suppliers, customers, consumers, investors, NGOs, governments and many other audiences
Our ambitious and creative film production is recognised in the industry; we are EVCOM’s 2018 Production Agency of the Year and regularly feature in Televisual Magazine’s Top 5 UK Corporate Film Producers. We’re consistent winners of awards in London, New York and Cannes. Many of the films we produce are deemed to be of historic, social and economic significance to the nation and are stored in the BFI’s National Film Archives.
About the role
Producers at RY deliver outstanding moving image projects in both animation and live-action. Producers are capable of working independently, managing high quality client relationships and projects from conception to delivery, and agreeing financial parameters across a number of styles, genres and platforms. In addition, Producers are responsible for developing and delivering creative proposals and pitches, as well as working as part of a larger team on more complex projects.
- Taking and exploring briefs in a constructive and positive way. and leading the development, preparation and delivery of creative film/animation proposals and pitches.
- Creating direction and managing all aspects of production across a number of projects at once, on time, on budget and to the highest possible standards.
- Working together with the wider business to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Ensuring the timely and orderly administration of your projects and feeding into the wider departmental reporting.
- Being an ambassador for Film and Animation by offering colleagues and clients the very highest levels of advice, insight and service possible.
- A skilled corporate film producer with demonstrable experience of developing and running both live action film and animation projects
- An interest in developing experience beyond traditional film-making techniques
- Confidence in budgeting and scheduling a wide range of projects and delivering to commercial and client expectations
- Ability to offer creative and strategic advice to clients and colleagues alike.
- Juggle complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
Please send a copy of your CV with links to project examples if available. In your covering letter, please outline why you think you are right for this role including:
Your experience of writing creative proposals
Your approach to developing with creative ideas
The film project you’re most proud of and why, how did you go about producing it?
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.