This is a great opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. As part of the Production team, you will be responsible for the artwork, QA and delivery of RY's printed collateral, as well as the creation of screen and interactive presentations, e-zines, office templates and brand assets. The Junior Artworker will set up, amend and deliver finished artwork across different software platforms, to set deadlines and an impeccable standard. You will have a strong motivation to succeed, through your collaborative nature, technical excellence, diligence and teamwork.
- Creating, amending and delivering technically sound artwork documents, utilising the most applicable software.
- Checking your own work before handing to a proofreader, and accurately interpret proofreaders’ marks and designer comments to ensuring delivery of exactly what has been requested back to the Project Manager.
- Ensuring that all key tasks such as setting up and delivering artwork, and filing work on the server, are performed in a clear, consistent and pre-defined way, and are completed accurately and within set deadlines.
- Has a high level of competency in Production software and systems including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat (including interactive PDFs), Microsoft Word and CtrlPrint editing system.*
- Has a good level of competency in supporting software and processes, including Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel.*
- Is a natural perfectionist, typographically sound, a good eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Is resourceful, versatile, highly organised, keeps calm and finds a way to deliver a quality product, even when under pressure.
- Written communication is well structured, informative and professional.
- Has excellent time management skills, can prioritise and manage multiple projects.
* Training on these software programs will be given.