Do you want to help create a world that believes in business? Are you looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic agency, working with some of the world’s biggest brands? Do you naturally combine technical consulting capabilities with creative flair?
We’re looking for a Director of Employee Experience to join RY’s consulting team, where you’ll define and grow our Employee Experience offer. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the Brand Engagement Leadership Team at our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
RY’s employee experience offer plays a critical role in achieving our vision ‘to create a world that believes in business’. Through our blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking and creative storytelling, our consultants work with clients all around the world to unlock their culture, talent and transformation challenges to build belief from the inside out.
From large scale culture change initiatives through to global behaviour changing campaigns and communications, we specialise in making the complex simple and creating standout work that has a real impact.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on Employee Experience (EX) at RY from start to finish.
- You will set project ambition and inspire the client team with the latest employee trends and culture developments and themes.
- Partnering with Client Services and Creative, as part of the core pitch team, you will help win business with new and existing clients. Leading the facilitation of the pitch team’s thinking that underpins the core idea.
- You will be responsible for the business hitting its revenue goals for EX, as well as helping to deliver on profit and customer satisfaction targets.
- Being the RY EX Director also means you must be an exemplary leader and a key voice in helping RY itself have the optimum employee experience (working with the talent team).
- You talk confidently, passionately and convincingly about EX and have an authentic style that delivers convincing and compelling messages in any presentation. You will be a leading voice in successful pitches.
- You will be a leading practitioner of Employee Experience.
- You’re an entrepreneurial strategy professional with a solid background in the agency or consultancy space, and demonstrable experience in employee experience and engagement.
- You’ve worked with a wide range of clients across multiple sectors and geographies, at various stages of their culture/employee journey.
- You’re passionate about employee experience and have bucketloads of experience advising on and developing clients’ around culture change, internal campaigns and communications, defining and embedding values and behaviours and talent recruitment.
- An expert facilitator, you’re comfortable running workshops, interviews and brainstorms with very senior clients (from C Suite down) as well as with internal teams.
- Passionate and convincing, you have an authentic style and you talk and present confidently. You’re a leading voice in successful pitches.
- You write brilliantly, inspiring readers with engaging, thought-provoking content that attracts clients to RY.
- Commercially astute, you’re adept at identifying and implementing commercial actions that aid the maintenance and growth of RY. You remain on top of forecasts and you’re easily able to identify and implement what’s required to meet targets.
- An inspiring leader, and effortless team player, you motivate your team and foster a joined up, engaged culture. People feel valued and that their careers are progressing in the right direction.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.