We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic Junior Designer with a genuine passion for crafting ingenious ideas. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, build RY's profile and create more groundbreaking work.
- Hands on implementation of creative projects. Producing creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- You’ll collaborate with other creatives, strategists and clients – and you’ll enjoy helping others do brilliant work.
- You'll support colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications to help originate brave work.
- You'll actively participate in brainstorming sessions, help tackle tough challenges and solve problems with creativity.
- You’re bold and original. You ask questions and push boundaries and you can articulate your ideas with the rest of the team.
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and craft across an integrated range of work.
- Experience of delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital, environment design, film.
- You're self-motivated and methodical with an excellent problem solving approach to work.
- You have a natural flair for presenting.
- Confident working to deadlines and achieving defined goals.
- You'll have loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
When applying, please include your portfolio. Portfolios are an important part of the design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it.