We are looking for a versatile and engaging senior consultant to join our Employee Experience team. The senior consultant will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of internal communications, employee engagement and culture change projects for new and existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency, with an office in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative and client services teams to bring strategy to life through a variety of activations. We specialise in making the complex simple, and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Employee Experience Consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. We make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time. Our vision is to build belief in business, and for the Employee Experience offer, this belief starts from the inside out.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of client projects, including strategic communications, internal campaigns, employee experiences, activation of purpose and values and employee environments, to name a few.
- Working across various industries and sectors to provide expertise in topics such as health and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, behaviour change, and employee journeys.
- Working with creative teams to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Working with client services teams to interrogate briefs, understand client needs and uncover opportunities for further business.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Supporting the scoping of proposals and projects and managing time spent against projects effectively.
- Contributing to the agency’s thought leadership; developing marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop the Employee Experience market offer; leveraging trends, expertise, client needs and research findings to influence thinking.
- Raising the profile of the Employee Experience team withing the agency by networking internally, presenting case studies and keeping abreast of what is going on in the business to get involved in opportunities.
- Equally comfortable leading strategic projects through to more tactical solutions, and supporting other consultants on the delivery of more complex briefs.
- A versatile team collaborator, working closely with creative and client services to deliver integrated solutions to client problems.
- Adept at finding and interpreting all sorts of data and inputs to uncover clear and strong insights that unlock creative solutions.
- Competent facilitator of workshops for clients and their employees.
- Adept at gathering and interpreting client requirements.
- Curious about market conditions. Demonstrates a good understanding of how these conditions affect clients by suggesting thought leadership initiatives that sensibly address these issues.
- Keen follower of market and industry trends and how this could apply to their projects.
- Writer of engaging content that attracts clients to do business with RY.
- Exceptional eye for detail, noticing mistakes.
- Focused on the commercials of projects and proactively flagging scope-creep.
- Experience in areas outside of employee engagement would be a bonus e.g. brand and purpose projects, marketing communications or digital/social media activation.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Intelligent but ego-free, is happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and is frequently requested by colleagues to work on their projects.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.