We're looking for a Project Director to join us here at RY, to lead on sustainability reporting projects. As a Project Director, you will ensure that our best efforts are geared towards supporting and developing our investor engagement client relationships over the long-term as well as guiding and mentoring internal project managers. The Project Director will be the first point of contact for the delivery of sustainability reports and will have a pivotal management role to play in client development, retention and growth opportunities.
- Supporting a number of clients with sustainability reporting and stakeholder communications, in line with agreed business goals and strategy.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work.
- Assess project feasibility, including risk, team, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables before project kick-off.
- Work with workflow team to agree and assign the team required to deliver against brief.
- Managing the allocated RY project team to deliver against the brief, budget and timeline - driving them through to successful completion.
- Proactively managing and informing clients on how changes will impact timings, work and budgets and keeps the RY project team updated.
- You will have experience of delivering on sustainability reporting, within a communications agency.
- Technical knowledge and experience relating to sustainability reporting including; Technical Sustainability Reports, Purpose Reports, GRI analysts, workshops and multi channel delivery.
- A strong team leader, who brings the best out of any team and client they work with, including the ability to create collaboration between cross-functional teams and stakeholders even when views conflict.
- An evangelist when it comes to billing, ensuring the team’s time is completed accurately (without senior intervention) and client invoices dispatched on time.
- Successfully influences and implements process change and improvement. Is capable of driving adoption of change across the business.
- Keeps on top of the commercials for his or her projects, also for the projects within the client group, and works hard to ensure that projects stay on track in terms of time and costs.
- Excellent external stakeholder management, including the ability to manage 3rd parties and technical experts within the client company, to deliver necessary assets and milestones on time and to the required specification.
- A strong presenter, with an authentic style, who delivers confident messages in client and internal meetings.Apply now