We are looking for a Creative Traffic Manager to join us here at RY. The Traffic Manager will work directly with our creative team, helping facilitate the flow of client projects, internal work, pitches and proposals whilst identifying what additional people and skills we need across the team. Radley Yeldar is growing and, it is important that we can plan what existing and pipeline project work we have coming into RY, on a short, mid and long-term basis, enabling the team to deliver brilliant work and feel happy and motivated.
- Manage workflow across the creative department, from short term trafficking to medium- and long-term planning.
- Manage trafficking queries across the creative department based on team capacity knowledge and skill sets.
- Making sure that all projects are resourced accurately, making maximum use of the resource available.
- Working with Project Managers, reviewing scopes and timelines; ensuring the creative team are well-briefed, supported and deliver successfully and on time.
- Manage the connections between people, time and deliverables efficiently.
- Meet and greet freelancers on arrival, ensuring they meet the right people and feel welcomed to RY.
- Identify potential gaps in resource and source freelancers with the relevant skills when required. Checking availability and rates.
- Lead weekly resource meetings with the creative teams and report on upcoming workloads.
- Work with senior members on the team to resolve conflicts.
- Complete day to day admin including freelance set up and manage employee details in Workbook.
- Experience of working as a Creative Services Manager or Traffic Manager within a creative agency.
- You have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask; dealing with constant changes and requests in a calm manner.
- You’re a self-starter, confident and persuasive when needed.
- You will have experience of managing workloads and scheduling workflow through management tools (Workbook).
- You have an excellent understanding of the creative process and use your experience to advise what is required at each stage of delivery.
- You enjoy problem solving, choosing to resolve issues face-to-face to reach a solution quickly and efficiently.
- Experienced in finding freelance resource, ideally armed with a Black Book of creatives.
- Excellent at building close partnerships with senior team members and able to influence effectively.
- You will be proactive, looking out for potential problems to arise and offering workable solutions before they escalate.
- You’ll be a creative thinker and able to see the bigger picture; pushing ideas and challenging decisions with the information you have.Apply now