We are looking for a versatile and engaging mid-weight consultant to join our Employee Engagement practice. The consultant will lead and support the delivery of a broad range of internal communications and culture change projects for new and existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services and work closely with the creative team to bring strategy to life. We specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Employee Engagement Consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. Regardless of the audience or challenge, our goal is to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering exceptional work every time.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work across a wide variety of client projects, including strategic communications, internal campaigns, employee experiences, activation of purpose and values and employee environments, to name a few.
- Working with creative teams to define a core idea, strategy or story, unpack it in the context of the client’s core challenge and connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Supporting the scoping of proposals and projects and managing time spent against projects effectively.
- Equally comfortable taking the strategic lead on medium-sized projects and supporting more senior consultants on delivery of more complex briefs.
- A versatile team collaborator, working closely with creative and client services to deliver integrated solutions to client problems.
- Adept at finding and interpreting all sorts of data to uncover clear and strong insights that unlock creative solutions.
- Competent facilitator of workshops for clients and their employees.
- Adept at gathering and interpreting client requirements
- Curious about market conditions. Demonstrates a good understanding of how these conditions affect clients by suggesting thought leadership initiatives that sensibly address these issues.
- Keen follower of market trends and how this could apply to their projects
- Good writer of engaging content that attracts clients to do business with RY.
- Exceptional eye for detail, noticing mistakes
- Focused on the commercials of projects and proactively flagging scope-creep
- Experience in areas outside of employee engagement would be a bonus e.g. brand and purpose projects, marketing communications or digital/social media activation.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Intelligent but ego free, is frequently requested by colleagues to work on their projects.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.