We are looking for a freelance social media strategist to join us on a 6 months contract, starting in July. The strategist will work directly with our client, a global FTSE 100 company, providing updates to their .com/Careers site with the implementation of new recruitment and search technology and oversee the integration of Sprinklr at a Global and Local level. This role will be based at our clients Brentford office, three days a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the comms relationship with a Social Media Management Platform product owner in our clients’ office (minimum of 3 days a week).
- Gather feedback from local markets to scope and define the new Social Media Management Platform model.
- Develop the comms for social media governance model and playbook.
- Create a licensing model strategy (licence options / cross charges).
- Create sustainable model for supporting local markets use of the Social Media Management Platform within the Global client team.
- You'll be an expert in Social Media Management Platforms (ideally Sprinklr) and social media governance.
- You have expertise in project management, with focus on delivery.
- You’re able to work autonomously within a large organisation.
- you have experience in multiple stakeholder management.
- Ideally you will have comms and change experience.