We are looking for a Consultant to join our market-leading sustainability offer. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services. They specialise in making the complex simple and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. Working together with colleagues from across the business, consultants get close to clients to understand their brief and challenges, before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions. From developing sustainability strategies and behaviour change campaigns to sustainability and integrated reporting, we always aim to make a measurable difference, exceeding client expectations by delivering quality work every time.
- You’ll leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work with a focus on sustainability and integrated reporting projects. This includes reviewing reports and developing recommendations, delivering messaging and content strategies and setting the direction for the reporting suite.
- You’ll also be leading on sustainability strategy projects including materiality, strategy design and implementation
- You’ll advise clients on the key trends, regulations, frameworks and best practices that are shaping the sustainability landscape
- Working alongside copywriters and creative teams, you’ll deliver reports with a foundation of robust disclosure supported by an engaging narrative and design (both print and digital)
- You’ll be a key contributor to marketing content and collateral, writing white papers, research projects, articles and social content, and attending events.
- You’ll contribute to pitches, providing support, content and research to underpin the core idea, and presenting as and when appropriate.
- You’ll set the direction for and employ a range of problem-solving approaches, including insight development (qual & quant), desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.
- You are passionate about corporate sustainability, with a demonstrable interest and experience in corporate sustainability issues.
- You’re experienced at leading sustainability reporting projects, and can confidently advise clients on the SDGs, GRI Standards and UN Global Compact.
- Endlessly curious about market conditions, you demonstrate a good understanding of how these conditions affect clients by suggesting thought leadership initiatives that sensibly address them.
- You’re adept at gathering and interpreting clients’ needs, and skilled at bringing clarity to what is being said.
- You’re a brilliant writer, with a flair for developing engaging content that attracts clients to RY.
- Your eye for detail is exceptional. You’re unafraid to speak up when work goes off brief, and you proactively raise mistakes
- You’re a natural at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Intelligent but ego free, you’re frequently requested by colleagues to work on their projects.
- You handle deadlines with ease, bringing a sense of humour and positive outlook to your work with colleagues and clients.If you’re looking for a fast-paced role in a buzzing consultancy team, working on projects that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you. Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application. Apply now