We're on the lookout for a new Junior Developer to join our growing team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. The key role of a Back-end Developer at RY is to help their fellow developers to deliver outstanding CMS based projects with the highest quality of code. Their goal is to supply our consultancy team with stable appropriate technologies to push our clients through the digital age. Working closely with the design and UX departments, they’re at the heart of RY’s digital offer.
- Hands on development & delivery of projects.
- Collaborating with fellow developers to help the team architect and deliver high quality & best-practice code.
- Maintaining and modernising DevOps and infrastructure (including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SQL Server, and virtual machines).
- Performance optimisation and quality assurance
- Keeping stakeholders informed, and manage expectations proactively.
- Support, maintenance, and evolution of projects after their initial launch.
- Experience in .NET development (C#, MVC) and CMS.
- Some knowledge of hosting/server configuration (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Virtual Machines).
- Some experience working as part of a cross-discipline team using agile methodologies would be beneficial. Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban are a bonus.
- Shares ideas and opinions, so we can all learn from each other.
- Process oriented, and motivated to do things the right way.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn new skills and technology.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.