We’re looking for an experienced midweight Project Manager to join our digital team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. We deliver websites, products, campaigns and other digital projects for our clients. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, delivering projects to the highest quality standards, on time and on budget. Project management is the engine of the agency, responsible for balancing the need for exceptional quality with project profitability.
- Lead delivery of digital projects, specifically website builds, with a range of budgets from £30k to £300k.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
- Be a strong communicator who can be client-facing from day one.
- Must be a cheerleader, unblocker and motivator for multi-discipline digital delivery teams
- Triaging work including feasibility, risk, mitigations, team capacity, opportunity, timing, budgets and deliverables.
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Managing project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working with the Workflow team, and in line with company workflow practices, agree and assign the RY team required to deliver against the brief.
- Understanding and capturing client requirements
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Understand the full agency offering and spotting where RY’s holistic offering could strengthen client communications
- Understanding of process from user research and requirements gathering to UX/UI design through development, testing and deployment
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects (including the client as a team member).
- Ability to translate technical terminology into jargon-free language; a strong desire to educate and collaborate with clients and colleagues
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working specifically Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with best practice testing methodologies and continuous software development
- Familiarity with Umbraco CMS
- Familiarity with basic hosting set up and requirements
- Ability to manage complex client-side stakeholder groups
- Has an exceptional eye for detail
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now