At Radley Yeldar we want to help create a world that believes in business. Over the last 30 years or so, we’ve done that in thousands of ways for some of the world’s most interesting businesses. The brand creative team is responsible for all things brand engagement, including identities, campaigns, and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. Together, we create award-winning, idea-driven work for clients including GSK, Google, The International Labour Organisation, WRAP and Recycle Now.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and highly creative Senior Designer to join our brand creative team. In this role you’ll be responsible for leading creative projects, acting as support to Design Directors and Creative Directors whilst inspiring and mentoring the creative team. You’ll collaborate with strategists, copywriters, animators, and creatives to create ground-breaking work that will further build Radley Yeldar’s profile.
- You’ll enjoy tackling tough challenges and solving problems with creativity.
- You’ll have rolled out brand campaigns and identities across multiple channels for
- complex organisations
- You’ll be an expert at every stage of the creative process – research, strategy, concept development and implementation.
- You’ll have a clear point of view about what makes great work – and how to do it.
- You’ll love collaborating with other creatives, strategists and clients – and you’ll enjoy inspiring others do brilliant work.
- You’ll have confidence if your presentation skills – articulating ideas with natural conviction.
- And you’ll be as brilliant at crafting work as coming up with big, brave identities and ideas.
- Agency experience, ideally within an integrated brand agency.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and craft across an integrated range of work.
- Proven experience in visual identity development – including guidelines.
- Proven experience delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital, environment design, film.
- Experience working with broader creative disciplines such as the oversight of illustrators and the art direction of photographers.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe After Effects is an advantage.
- Experience working directly with clients and taking the lead in presentations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
When applying, please include a portfolio.
Your portfolio: Portfolios are an important part of a design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it.Apply now