Radley Yeldar’s Film team is among the top of our class. We are a highly experienced team of creative film producers and motion designers who produce powerful, engaging and memorable film. We’re part of an integrated agency with extensive expertise in sustainability, brand engagement and digital development. Regardless of the project, we draw upon this interdisciplinary expertise to deliver a truly joined-up approach to our film work.
The Mid Weight Motion designer will deliver creatively brilliant motion design and animation projects across a wide variety of platforms. They will provide assistance and support to the Motion Design Director in the delivery of projects from concept to completion, as well as inspiration and technical advice to our growing Film and Animation offer, of which motion design is a significant part.
- Design and deliver consistently great 2D and 3D motion design and animation.
- To provide the Film team with a great set of hands-on design, illustration and typographic skills and conceptual flare, with the ability to deliver a wide range of visual styles.
- To work as part of a team to explore briefs / generate ideas in a constructive and positive way.
- Assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and motion tests.
- To work closely with creative teams to deliver creative programmes or projects as a team member, but also with initiative and autonomy to carry a project forward.
- Work on several projects at once, working with other members of the RY team and specialist partners and freelance staff.
- To encourage and support other members of the RY team in their understanding and use of motion design / animation and to work with them as appropriate.
- To collaborate with other designers / animators, as well as the Producers.
- Keep up to date with latest visual trends and developments across the motion design / animation spectrum.
- A wealth of experience working with design and animation principles - from creative concepts to technical delivery.
- Expert in C4D, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- In-depth knowledge of MoGraph, X-Particles and Redshift, or equivalent.
- Ability to create design and animation content for a diverse array of platforms.
- Experience of working with a wide range of brands and visual identities.
- Clean illustrative capabilities and a fresh, high quality visual aesthetic.
- Knowledge of compositing, motion tracking, and rotoscoping is a bonus.
- Experience of Bodymovin’ / Lottie would be an advantage, though not essential.
Strong Team Player:
- Supportive team member – develops a constructive working relationship with the Film team, creative and client service colleagues.
- Can work comfortably as part of a team, or autonomously as required.
- Helps and supports colleagues working to tight time-frames, and have a level of flexibility to ensure work is done within the deadline.
- Shares knowledge, and builds excitement of creative trends with other team members.
- Manages workload and priorities; always punctual and reliable.
- Inquisitive – eager to find out more and has a thirst for knowledge.
- Bold – dares to push the boundaries of conventional thought.
- Confident and self-assured and believes in what he/she does.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.